How to support credit card for hosting billing?

sktanmoy

I have a Payoneer Mastercard. Can i support credit card or payment directly by Visa/ Mastercard? How to do that?

It really depends on how you handle your billing. For example, if you plan on using whmcs for your billing, you will have to check to see if they support your merchant solution.

One of the better billing systems out there is WHMCS from a web hosting point of view. Is there a reason that you're going with the particular processing company? Have you shopped around, because $1-$2 is VERY HIGH for budget type hosting. Paying $1-$2 fee for a $5/month account can kill profits quickly. You'd be bettter going through PayPal, paying 5% of the sale and going that route!

My understanding with Google Checkout was that you had to be a Google Member with money etc in their program. You couldn't just accept a credit card payment through Google Checkout (like with PayPal). Has that changed?

As far as PayPal being scummy - I haven't experienced it. They do have some higher rates if you're not processing a lot through them, but about 30% of our clients use PayPal and we've never had an issue.

Haven't had any problems yet with PayPal. Not to say it won't happen, but we've been doing this since 2001 with thousands of clients. :D

The main problem is that my country doesn't support paypal.
So i want to accept card with moneybookers. I have no idea about google checkout. How to acces that? About its limitation?
Thanks.

For billing, whmcs is prob the best solution. We use paypal and so far haven't had an issue with any of the orders. Even if your clients don't have paypal, they can still pay using their cc on paypal.

My understanding with Google Checkout was that you had to be a Google Member with money etc in their program. You couldn't just accept a credit card payment through Google Checkout (like with PayPal). Has that changed?

As far as I know it has. I use Google Checkout for my computer business and I don't have any money in any of their programs such as AdWords. It integrates nicely if you ever did want to advertise, but other than that you can straight up accept payments.

What I had ment on my posting is that in order to use the "checkout using google" feature, the customer must have a google checkout account, or must create one. There is no method for a user to just enter a credit card and NOT be a part of the Google Checkout program. Paypal on the other hand does not force you to be a paypal member. If you don't have a paypal account, you can just provide credit card details for a one time purchase and you're done with the sale.

Paypal.
that's true ,handsonhosting. further more, To keep the expense down, I suggest you use at here at paypal
[
QUOTE=Plexihost;125811]It appears Payoneer offers payment processing, but it is quite expensive ($1-$2 per payment received) and it isn't an option in WHMCS: http://www.payoneer.com/PayoutsWebBased.aspx

You should first decide which billing software you are going to use and make sure it is going to work with your payment processor.[/QUOTE]