i am stuck

inihon

I have designed www.valvehosting.com from scratch.. but i am stuck. It all works, it all makes sense and I like the layout and engine. However I cant get the graphs right and the package display stinks...

ANyone has some advise or ideas? we have a small budget if someone wants to helpout, but I mean small!

Hmmm it looked different the first time I clicked! It isn't bad, I'd change the tables to give a little better indication of what is on which line and to avoid wrapping. Also, I don't like the "Compare" buttons personally - kind of big and the color combo seems to be more aggressive than the rest of the site.

Yes, I like the buttons better now.

I meant that the tables were hard to read, but I see you've changed those now too. Getting better, definitely!

I should have been taking screenshots as you worked on this work in progress.

I've seen that stock photo of the woman on the bottom right quite a lot. I think the WHIR (Web Hosting Industry Review) uses that shot prominently.

you like the progress?

I made a big effort to NOT use template stuff... I will change the picture soon!"

You might want to consider not using that bright green, and stick to 3 colors or so. There's about 10 on there. Maybe a use a softer yellow(like the color that highlights "Add-ons" on the Power Package, and use the same color for the Starter Package. Then change the banner "ValveHosting" to the colors of the computers where it says "99.8% Uptime" and make the footer the same color. Then change "Quick" to that color.

Just a few tips...hope that helps with the look.

You've got a broken link too.

On your affiliate_signup.php page and a few others, clicking on the
"Register Your domain name now" takes you to and 404 Page not found. I see it works on other pages.

Just a heads up! The site has a fresh feel to it. It's nice to not look like every other host template out there. I agree that I think some sites just look too much a like. I know the basics are necessary, but since joining this forum, some of the sites have really impressed me and proven, the same data can look different and nice.