I need help

stikz12

Hey! Am new to the forum, hello everyone.

Am looking for someone who can answer a few questions I have on how the webhosting business works ..

Questions relating cpanel,servers,billing systems, etc...

I would want to ask questions thru an Instant Messenger application such as AIM, or thru phone ..if possible.

Your help well be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

It sounds like what you're looking for is a private tutor in how to be a web host.

My hourly rate is $70, not including any telephone charges you might incur. I would be willing to answer questions via phone. Payment in advance, 30-minute minimum, billed in 15-minute increments.

Be advised, though, you can probably save yourself a bit of money if you just read through these (and other) forums.

Last edited:
Refer this hosting article; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_hosting
If you would like to start your own hosting business, I would suggest you to check with reseller hosting plan and try out contacting a hosting company that offering reseller hosting plan and providing 24x7 support, contact them on online chat, they'll answer most of the questions that you've.

Last edited:
Ask Away

You should try opening up a thread with a few major questions at a time. You'd be suprised the amount of help you would get. Also try doing it at webhostingtalk . com

You can also aim to stick with someone who has been in the business an is willing to work with you. But there are a bunch of time wasters out there. The best thing to do is go in yourself, make mistakes, and learn from them.

Refer this hosting article; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_hosting
If you would like to start your own hosting business, I would suggest you to check with reseller hosting plan and try out contacting a hosting company that offering reseller hosting plan and providing 24x7 support, contact them on online chat, they'll answer most of the questions that you've.

Yep correct :) find in wikipedia articles or ask Mr. Google too :D

You will get more than you want to know ;)

business hosting for me is build relationship,service and keep them, just like offline business, but on this we have to ready face off with rublle,fraud,scam people try running illegal site using our service.

It sounds like what you're looking for is a private tutor in how to be a web host.

My hourly rate is $70, not including any telephone charges you might incur. I would be willing to answer questions via phone. Payment in advance, 30-minute minimum, billed in 15-minute increments.

Be advised, though, you can probably save yourself a bit of money if you just read through these (and other) forums.

Bit harsh. I was under the impression this forum was a free tool used to share information from one person to another.

Not harsh at all. The forum is free. Personal, dedicated, offline support is another matter.

If the OP follows the advice given in earlier posts, namely by asking specific questions in specific posts, he/she will likely get fast, helpful, and yes, free answers from the community.