I NEED HOSTING: Need A Good Host...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malachi

Alright, please listen (all hosts) I found two places that will offer me this, but they don't have 24/7 support or support for Cpanel. So, here's what my team and I are looking for:

-5GB Space or more
-10GB Bandwidth or more
-Unlimited MySQL Databases
-10 or Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Mail Services (Neomail, Squirrelmail, ect...)
-Unlimited File Support (Php, CGI, Ect...)
-99.5% or more in Uptime
-Cpanel6, or higher
-Already own .NET address with Godaddy, don't need another domain name.
-Ability to pay through Paypal or Direct-mailing of payment
-$15 or less a month

Audio Dragon (our site) is a group of Game programmers, Music Composers, Graphic Designers, and writers who are trying to grow into a licensed video game company through time. We're growing very successfully, but we're out of a server right now. We do everything by 100% legal means only, and we do not carry pirated software or anything of that sort, so you do not need to worry about that.

If anybody can dare to fit our needs, I appreciate it. My team and I grow very quickly, so we need those functions in order to expand. If you can fit that, e-mail me at malachiad@darklordsaro.com (because checking the board may be difficult from where I currently reside.)

Hi Malachi, we could definetely offer this for you, take a look at our offer to see if you're interested:

$14.95/month

-5GB Space
-10GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Neomail, Squirrelmail, horde
-Php, CGI, ASP support
-99.9% Uptime
-Cpanel 8.5.3
-PayPal payments accepted

If you would like this package, simply send the above information to sales@*******.net and they will create this package for you along with a direct link to order it and get you instantly setup, all within one hour.

Our company web site is located at: http://www.*******.net

PS: We are willing to negotiate on the space and bandwidth.

Last edited:
Hello
I can offer you the following

-6GB Space
-12GB Bandwidth
-Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Mail Services
-Unlimited File Support
-99.7% or more in Uptime
-Cpanel8
-Ability to pay through Paypal
-$10 monthly $100 yearly

please send a email to info@felixnetworks.com or viste are site at http://felixnetworks.com
i can offer you more space and bw.

Malachi said:
Alright, please listen (all hosts) I found two places that will offer me this, but they don't have 24/7 support or support for Cpanel. So, here's what my team and I are looking for:

-5GB Space or more
-10GB Bandwidth or more
-10 or Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Mail Services (Neomail, Squirrelmail, ect...)
-Unlimited File Support (Php, CGI, Ect...)
-99.5% or more in Uptime
-Cpanel6, or higher
-Already own .NET address with Godaddy, don't need another domain name.
-Ability to pay through Paypal or Direct-mailing of payment
-$15 or less a month

Audio Dragon (our site) is a group of Game programmers, Music Composers, Graphic Designers, and writers who are trying to grow into a licensed video game company through time. We're growing very successfully, but we're out of a server right now. We do everything by 100% legal means only, and we do not carry pirated software or anything of that sort, so you do not need to worry about that.

If anybody can dare to fit our needs, I appreciate it. My team and I grow very quickly, so we need those functions in order to expand. If you can fit that, e-mail me at malachiad@darklordsaro.com (because checking the board may be difficult from where I currently reside.)

Hi there

We could offer you 10GB space, 10GB bandwidth for $10/month based on a semi annual contract. For more information or to order please email me at daryl@technosys.ca

Thanks

MOD NOTE: Post removed for not being matched. Please refer to Hosting Requests Rules.

We rely on your further cooperation. Thank you.

Daryl said:
Malachi has signed up with us for hosting. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Thank you for letting us know and I'm glad you found a customer at HostingDiscussion.com. Good luck.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.