I will Sponsor Clans

Dell970

Im Ofering Clan Sponsorships For Any Clan, That is a good clan

) Game server
Any game you want with any mods, and yes, you can have ranked Battlefield2/Battlefield2142 with the add-ons, as well as AmericaArmy, most nay game can be done. (You may not edit/access rank server files however)
- Basic server will come in 10 or 16 man flavors, if more slots needed, talk to me
- FTP access can be requested to upload mods and maps
- Web login is provided so you may start, stop, and/or restart your game server
- Any changes made to the game directories must be announced, so make sure to notify me when you do one

2) Teamspeak:
- An Admin account will be provided to start with
- Start off with 10 or 16 slots, and more can be granted if necessary

3) Forums
- Small section where you post clan information, people can browse it, see server informations, see where they can join and so on. You can link to it from your website
- You are welcome to request that more forums be added to your section, a custom skin can also be applied to your specific section with your own moderators and special access flags. The forum will also be setup that anyone wishing to join will be able to request permission to a selected leader(s) from your clan, and then that person can accept/reject people admittance to your clan. Again, the forum skin can be fully customized to your needs.
- Only request is that the clan forums be kept for clan matters, all general banter and questions not clan-related should go in the global forums

4) Website
- Feel free to request the use of a sub-domain, which you can link to by using your own domain, or a free domain like a .tk one, full FTP access to the sub-domain will be provided as well as assistance in getting everything set up.

Please Email Me or Reply Here For One.

X Fire- Dell970
Email- Dell970@gmail.com

You are probably thinking this offer seems too good to be true, well, it's not, I only ask two things in return. The first being that you do not abuse these services, any abuse will result in an immediate termination. The second being that on any service you choose (except the forums), You Must Say Your Sponsored By The Tech Burrows.