ICDsoft

Creativeinz

I have been hosting with ICDsoft since 2000 and I have found both their service and support second to none.
In the 3 and a bit years I have been with ICDsoft I have only had one small outage of around 30 minutes of which I was notified the day before that they would be doing hardware upgrades.
I would highly recommend this hoster to anyone at all.
The only reason that I am changing now is that I have out growen their plans and now find that 333mb and 1 database is no longer enough.

Before them I was with hostforweb.com who in my opinion are nothing more than pathetic. In just over 15 months we had 17 outages and one which lasted 15 hours and got no notifercation about either the outage or a reason for the outage. Their support is less than useless as you get responces like "It works for me" which is really helpful when it is not for anyone else that visited the site. Steer well clear of hostforweb in my view.

Hostforweb started in 2001. How were you with them before you were were with ICDsoft?

Blue said:
Hostforweb started in 2001. How were you with them before you were were with ICDsoft?

Sorry to differ, but I joint them in 1999. I can get documentation if you want.
I joint them in 1999 and left in mid 2001 (sorry I made an error, I joint ICD in 2001 not 2000).
So trust me on this I WAS with hostforweb in 1999 and I still have the bitter taste from their bad service.

I wrote it because ICD have given me nothing but top notch service and support and I think I should share that and for no other reason really. :)

Althought other web hosting companies always seem to be your competitor I can say only good words for ICDSoft. They are really good host and if you do not beleve me go to webhostingratings and read some reviews.

Regards
Webmaster

Yeah they are awesome. If they offered more than 1 database (have to pay $US5 for each additional) and more space then 333Mb I would still be with them. But alas they do not.

Well guys as you know every company has it's own policy. the most important is not how much do you charge for additional features but is the service you provide is reliable enough.

Regards
Webmaster

Strange, I thought for most companies it was how easily you can get money from customers without them knowing why (ahh, the immorality of corporate America...). :pirate: