If HostingDiscussion gave me one wish...

Oh no Terry, you are not. I'm tired of competing with the people who give gobs and gobs of space for 99 cents a month with 100$ google adwords credits and other stuff that I can't even remotely offer.

My only wish would be to be able to advertise and in more than one forum per week. Meaning able to post offers in shared, dedicated, VPS, etc all at the same time, but may only post 1 ad in each forum per 7 days. 7 forums, 7 ads, must wait 7 days before posting anything else again.

And a second wish if thats not possible: having a minimum price point requirement to eliminate the people offering 500TB of storage and bandwidth for 99 cents a month. A reasonable but not ungodly low price would be nice.

Oh no Terry, you are not. I'm tired of competing with the people who give gobs and gobs of space for 99 cents a month with 100$ google adwords credits and other stuff that I can't even remotely offer.

their is worse than that, have you not seen ebay lately
below are just a few

Unlimited Reseller Hosting ONLY £3 PER YEAR!

Reseller Web Hosting Life Time Only £10 Forever Unlimited Plan 1GB Server Port

Unlimited Reseller Web Hosting.WHM Cpanel - £8 P/Y

UNLIMITED MASTER RESELLER WEB HOSTING ACCOUNT £4.99 py

UNLIMITED UK WEB HOSTING - 5 years for PRICE of ONE £2.99

If HD could grant me one wish, it would be to swap my post count with steve so I am back on top again lol

Steve came out of no where and started posting like 50 threads and replys a day. Blew right past me within 3-4 months.

I would wish for 3 more wishes then wish for a new skin for HD, then working email notifications and then with my last wish I'll ask for a mobile skin for the site.

I would wish for 3 more wishes then wish for a new skin for HD, then working email notifications and then with my last wish I'll ask for a mobile skin for the site.

Thank you for your wishes, I appreciate the constructiveness.

I learned about your reply via an email notification. But you are saying they aren't working for you? I am asking because it would mean you are not the only one who is having issues with email notifications.

I'm sorry about that, I just found the problem why I don't get any its because in my UserCP I had the subscription feature under do not subscribe. Looks like I got 1 wish refunded lol