If you could have any superpower ...

I would want to live forever, in other words, immortality! :) Well, maybe I do have that power now. I just need to proven wrong once. :D

I thought about this for a while. I would probably want to be able to see into the future, even if its just a few days ahead. Would be able to prevent a lot of crap from happening.

I thought about this for a while. I would probably want to be able to see into the future, even if its just a few days ahead. Would be able to prevent a lot of crap from happening.

Ooh, I like that one. It could have it's drawbacks, but for the most part that would be a nifty ability.

I feel like the guys in the YouTube movie getting the wolverine super powers - hard to choose just one single ability.

The power to have any superpower I want.

That sounds perfect, because it includes the power to take away the superpower of anyone else. :devil:

Would be able to prevent a lot of crap from happening.

While busying yourself with that, do make time to jot down the winning lottery numbers as well please, and send them over. :p

The power to make this whole world a place to live in where there would be no discrimination on any grounds and to spread peace everywhere.....

I would probably want to be able to see into the future, even if its just a few days ahead. Would be able to prevent a lot of crap from happening.

Could be the makings for one unbeatable sys admin..... think I'd second for the power to have any power :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting