If you want it..

siforek

It didn't run long, got me quite a few VPS customers, but due to the need to consolidate my sites/services I'm retiring vpsguy.com. All clients stay with me, and I will continue to offer VPS, but I no longer need vpsguy.com/net and the corresponding website shown here: http://www.tjphippen.com/projects/vpsguy/

The billing & support area is custom, very simple and is also available.
I'm accepting offers, considering a $300 BIN.. Let me know if you have and questions or would like a demo..

That's too sad! I've grown rather used to associate you with the brand. Where are you taking your business? Are you still staying in the VPS play? What will be the new name/offerings?

PS: Depending on what your billing/support area is (you say it is custom developed, but how does it compare to known platforms?) I think $300 is a steal price for this setup!

All the best with your plans and your sale.

That's too sad! I've grown rather used to associate you with the brand. Where are you taking your business? Are you still staying in the VPS play? What will be the new name/offerings?

PS: Depending on what your billing/support area is (you say it is custom developed, but how does it compare to known platforms?) I think $300 is a steal price for this setup!

All the best with your plans and your sale.

I'm continuing business under my name. The billing/support area doesn't compare to others(the good ones). It's very simple, but has great potential as adding features is very easy.

A steal, I guess. I'm not looking to profit, just allow someone else to benefit from my work. Otherwise it'd just sit dormant on my backup drive. :)

I kind of expected this based on some of your previous posts. Hey, good luck with the transition. :)