Im Back

imported_Andrew

Hello All -

Ive been pretty swamped - migrating DC's, publishing a new site, etc etc etc...

So, dropped back in to check it out and say hello..

Got to say, the forum looks great !!! Good work John....

Great to be back and look forward to speaking to all of you again...

Well it's good to see someone. It's been very quite for a few days now. I'm beginning to wonder where everyone is.

P.S: JOIN MY SITE
http://www.vision-park.net/
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please

Hey Andrew!
Welcome back

Great to know you will be on again, havent seen you around much lately.
Glad you think the forums looks good :

Time for me to start working on the site again as I had a bit of a break over Easter

Hey,

thanks John - Great to be back !!

and yes, I will def be around more..

gooooogle - I was going to join your site, but I think its down :( Let me know when youre up and Ill be happy to join (Im assuming youre updating or something)

Hey Andrew welcome back, was it the Cartika site that you had redone, I don't think I saw it previously so wasn't sure. Yes a lot of folks here seemed to go on holiday, I stayed home and took advantage of the extra business. lol

Hi Freckled - Yes, I redid cartikahosting.com..

I actually got my domain name cartika.com hijacked (very loooong story) - but, Ive purchased cartika.net and am forwarding it to cartikahosting.

Andrew said:
Hi Freckled - Yes, I redid cartikahosting.com..

I actually got my domain name cartika.com hijacked (very loooong story) - but, Ive purchased cartika.net and am forwarding it to cartikahosting.

Yes I was looking at it yesterday. reminds me of springtime with the colors.

I noticed you have hsphere, what do you think of that program, do your clients like it? How much of a learning curve was it for you and your clients? Do you feel like you are not getting any clients because you aren't offering cpanel? Do you get many questions from potential clients about it once they have previewed the demo? Are there many security concerns with it? What had you used prior to this one?

Do you find that the site builder is a strong selling point?

Sorry for all the questions but I have been looking at that one.