I'm Back

gooooogle

Well I'm back after a nice long holiday during which I developed a new concept for a story. I'm always comming with new ideas and I quite like this one. I've made a quick summary of what the story would be about.

The year is 2020. The world is no longer recognizable to those who lived during the start of the 21st century. The west no longer stands together in the war against terrorism, but are instead desperately trying to protect what's theirs. Never before has terrorism been such a threat to mankind's existence.

Norway, a country which claimed the highest living standard several years running is now in a state of crisis. The capital Oslo was completely overrun during the "Joint Terror Strike" in 2018 when an earlier unknown terror group by the name "Black Viper" launched a terror strike larger than any man has ever witnessed. Both the whitehouse and buckingham palace were destroyed, bridges were blown up in many major cities around the world and several political leaders were killed. While most countries have managed to stabilize itself, Norway still faces a major problem. The terrorist organization has seized the capital city Oslo. The Norwegian government was destroyed and they have no leader. The US, UK, Russia and other supper powers are to busy trying to bring their own countries back to it's former glory and so the Norwegian public is left to fend for itself.

Norway's only hope is a small group of rebels. Formed in 2020, NATT (Norwegian Anti-Terrorist Team) is a secret organization fighting for a free Norway. All of them willing to put down their lives to eliminate the terror regime, they will stop at nothing until their objective has been achieved.

Tom, nicknamed "esperano" has the most challenging job of all. He must build a physical and mentally strong NATT team to live and operate within the boarders of Oslo. Their job is to perform continuos attacks against the OTR (Oslo Terror Regime) while avoiding civilian casualties, and also recruiting new members willing to fight relentlessly for their country. The name of their cause is,

Operation Payback

I wrote this quickly and so I have not really have time to do spell checking and so on.

Hey gooooogle!

Good to see you back!
Did you have a good holiday?
I'm sure you will have some more photos of this holiday for us soon ;)

There were a few times I was reading your plot and I could imagine a narrator reading it as the story line for a movie.
I'm more of a movie goer than a reader, used to be the other way about.

John