I'm back!!

siforek

For the last 6 weeks roughly I've been working out of my office in an effort to complete a fiber optic network locally. In that time I was unable to take on new development projects and barely had the time to complete existing contracts.

Today I threw in the towel, so to speak regarding the Utopia Project to get back to what I love to do. You'll all see me back on the forums quite a bit more, and I look forward to the contributions I can offer.

Great to hear! Finally I can grab some of your time and we can move forward with some of the cool new things of our own we have planned. :D

We missed your activity!

Sounds like it was a pretty big project. Fingers crossed that things settle down again for you and you can stop and smell the roses!

Sounds like it was a pretty big project. Fingers crossed that things settle down again for you and you can stop and smell the roses!

It was/still is but after 2 weeks of sooo much stress and missing out on time with my kids I had to give it up. I'm very excited for what I'm now doing and will certainly "try" to smell the roses.

I missed this place. :)