I'm looking for a webhosting partner

sum-guy

I have the domain already. I will purchase a template and code it myself.

I need a dedicated partner, someone that is online atleast 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. We will share 50/50 profits/expenses.

Must be at least 18, and have knowledge of cPanle/whm. I'm also looking at qualities like graphics, and system admin, and being able to code; php, etc.

If you are interested please leave you contact info here and I will contact you.

It's getting late here and I will check this when I wake up, hope to hear from you soon.

It's basicly what you can offer. php, web design is not require.

I'm looking for people that can advertise and run the company, as in covering support.

Also, help with the bills, it's a 50/50 thing. I can create the site, but if my partner could help that would be great.

What if someone thinks that they should receive 75% of the profits because they brought in 75% of the customers? How would that be resolved without an articles of partnership?

EDIT: Assume that all customers are paying the same amount for this situation.

Last edited:
Like I said it's a 50/50, if I bring 75% of the clients then it will still be a 50/50. But if an agreement is needed to be sign, then I will.

To give an idea of how much the budget is, it's about $150 a month. Then as servers get full, we will purchase new ones.

Totino, please post your offer.

The OP specifically stated:
"If you are interested please leave you contact info here and I will contact you."

I believe that both sum-guy and ANMMark were pretty clear in their statements. PM was not an option.

TravisBMA, thank you for adding that option.

please note Totino, I completely understand any concerns you may have had in regards to privacy, etc. However, prior to TravisBMA's last post, PM was not an option of contact in Totino's post, as Dan stated, and as I was trying to make clear.

I believe email contact should be okay now that TravisBMA has added that option. However, you may want to wait for a mod to approve that, to be sure.

Erm, lets not let this thread run in the opposite direction to where it 'should be'.
Maybe rather than fighting about petty things, lets concern ourselves on sum-guy's post. The MODs are only doing their jobs...no need to argue about it.