I'm sure there are other threads about this but ....

amandeep

I am looking for a decent host and I came across servage.net that 7.95 package looks great but i know if I even came close to using what they say they offer they would kill the account. But I most likely wont use that much space/bw. I read a few reviews on other sites and they were 99% good. Was wondering what you guys thought? anyone have them? if so you like em? if not tell me why and what happened ect...

Oh I just noticed that they have their own control panel. how is it? decent? bad?

Thanks

In your other post you stated you would be interested in offering your own web hosting services.

I can tell you that clients will want to go with "brand names" like DirectAdmin, Fantastico, or cPanel.

And if you don't feel 100% comfertable with a host's offering, don't use them. If they've got backdoor methods and hidden terms/agreements - don't sign up. Not worth the hassle for you, or your potential clients.

I can tell you that clients will want to go with "brand names" like DirectAdmin, Fantastico, or cPanel.
That depends a bit on his/her target market. It can very well be that the customers have no ide that control panels come in different forms and shapes. :)

Yeah, I misphrased that...
What I meant to say was that it's a lot

- Started to type, then got distracted...back an hour later - what I meant was - from my experience, I've only ever seen requests for DirectAdmin or cPanel - but at the same time that's what I offer so that's my target.

Hi,

What type of website do you plan to host there? How much data transfer and space do you expect to use?

silvermoon :)