ImbaHost is Absolutely Exceptional

vladimir

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I wanted to quickly write a review for a wonderful hosting company that deserves to be recognized, ImbaHost. I have been hosted by ImbaHost for a VPS server since November 2015, and in the time that I have been with them, they have been absolutely exceptional. Prior to joining ImbaHost, I was trying to find a place in Dallas, TX. I asked Marcus, a friend of mine, who I also used for hosting services, to recommend someone to me.

He recommended that I try Imbahost, as the owner is super nice, and has SSD storage. Before I talked to Marcus, I tried to find other VPS providers, but they were always missing a feature that I needed, and I could never find a reliable hosting provider at the price that I wanted. Yes, I know there are a few other VPS providers that are less expensive, but they sounded too good to be true, and I would be risking the service value of my company.

One of the best qualities that I love about ImbaHost is that their technical support is true hearted. When I first started to use them, I had a major issue where I was running out of disk space, and needed to upgrade my container as soon as I could. But because I was using a “Kernel-Based Virtual Machine” container, upgrading the disk was very difficult, to the point where it corrupted the container and I had to move all of my data over to a new VPS Server. Most providers would not create another container, help me to transfer all of my data to the new container, and spend half of the night making sure that everything configured correctly, without charging me an arm and a leg. In fact ImbaHost charged me zero dollars and cents to help me to do exactly that, where they could have charged me a few hundred dollars for the extra managed support.

I now have a wonderful VPS that has the disk space that I need, and because they did such a great job, I am paying a little extra for their recurring managed support.

Also, during these past months, I have ordered a few other unmanaged servers from them and they have still helped me configure settings, which has really helped me out, even though they are not obligated to do so.

I felt compelled to write this review because I am so happy with them. If you want reliability, with great customer service that truly cares about you, and that makes you feel like they are a part of your team, try out ImbaHost.

Just so you know that this is a genuine review, my name is Vladimir, and I run an IT Consulting and Web Services business called Rilex Technologies, LLC.

Thank you for the well thought out review, vladimir. It's certainly refreshing to read positive reviews about web hosting providers. Kudos to ImbaHost.

Refreshing. :thumbup:

So nice to read about hosting companies like that. It just proves once again that the only variable that separates companies, the only competitive advantage you have in this business is the level of support you provide. Going the extra mile in helping you and not charging for it, even though it was an unmanaged service, is what makes us fall in love with our providers. I hope the good ride continues for you.

I checked them out and noticed this headline feature on their regular web hosting plans: "Unlimited Max FTP Accounts". I wonder what that is exactly as I am not sure I've heard of such exact phrasing before.

Thank you @vladimir for the kind words and for the wonderful review. Glad that you appreciate our service and we're happy to help!

Thanks @Artashes for pointing that out about the Unlimited Max FTP Accounts on the website. It was an oversite on my part to leave the "max" in there. I'll correct it shortly. :)

I can swear I saw this review on another popular web related forum today. You must be very happy with them. Glad to see such a dedicated customer.

I can swear I saw this review on another popular web related forum today. You must be very happy with them. Glad to see such a dedicated customer.

Yea I posted it in one other place, yes I think they are great. I have been lucky to find decent priced hosts through out the years that give good support.

Last edited:
Or it could be only a advertising add, i am not sure but Vladimir you also have a hosting company but you give review on another company.

Or it could be only a advertising add, i am not sure but Vladimir you also have a hosting company but you give review on another company.

why should he not give a review of the company he gets his VPS from, as not all hosts colocate servers.

You are correct but we cant know the real reason why would person leave a review even that long review without getting anything. i am only saying i might be wrong . But if he really likes the VPS servers and its true the way he is saying i will try them too.

You are correct but we cant know the real reason why would person leave a review even that long review without getting anything. i am only saying i might be wrong . But if he really likes the VPS servers and its true the way he is saying i will try them too.

to me they seem expensive for what you get and being unmanaged

to me they seem expensive for what you get and being unmanaged

Let's not turn this review thread into "I think they're this" or "I think they're that" discussion.

I enjoy reading positive reviews (especially with specifics) a lot more than negative, considering the sheer volume of negative reviews being posted and a lack of positive ones. I am glad the person found the company they enjoy using and why not give them a nice review if they deserve it.

Let's not turn this review thread into "I think they're this" or "I think they're that" discussion.

I enjoy reading positive reviews (especially with specifics) a lot more than negative, considering the sheer volume of negative reviews being posted and a lack of positive ones. I am glad the person found the company they enjoy using and why not give them a nice review if they deserve it.

True ! :thumbup::thumbup: . After all, forums help people to find the best company they can be with and it is really great to hear a positive feedback. Hands down for Imbahost