inverseflow anyone?

asd5

Just wanted to know if anyone used inverseflow.com helpdesk
system for their support needs .They got a great product there .
Please let me know about their after sales support etc if
anyone used them here

I seem to recall reading a lot of reviews in which InverseFlow were conducting some shady business practices, such as ripping customers off, etc.

There is a thread at *another* forum, which goes into this.

Wow, didn't know they were still selling. I remember them being around years ago, but haven't heard anything about Inverseflow in quite some time.

I've not heard anything about them but for more reviews you should search at webhostingtalk and sitepoint.

I have used it but there are more helpdesk much better then inverseflow like kayako,cerberus and one more I love ubersmith has good inbuilt billing system too.

We used inverseflow a few years ago. We've changed to Kayako as its able to handle the amount of requests coming in that a large client base creates. Inverseflow is fine until you get to a certain amount of tickets coming in. Then it slows down quite a bit. I'd personally recommend Kayako. We've been very happy with them and the helpdesk has helped us reduce our ticket response times. We keep realtime stats of them each day on our ticket submission page.

http://esupport.acenet-inc.net/?_a=tickets&_m=submit