Invision Nexus

Jambo

Could this be the next big thing? Award winning IPB creator IPS, Inc is making Nexus which "Invision Power Nexus is a new product aimed at online businesses. It is a highly customizable billing solution that can be used to sell products and hosting services. Beyond simply selling products, Nexus can manage your entire customer experience through the integrated client area."

I think this is awesome and from the screenshots and video previews it's looking amazing and nearly finished.

I'm holding back a few months until this is released and i think i'll be using this as it looks a lot what i'm after.

I've used Clientexec, ModernBill & WHMAutoPilot and i love them all, i just Nexus will be just as big! What's your opinion on anything you've seen on Nexus?

Well IPB has made some nice things but I think I'm going to stick to the Modernbill + Kayako combination for billing and support. I've learned waiting for products and the next big version just isn't great. So I could really careless how awesome Nexus is I'm happy with what I have and switching software is more pain than it's worth.