Iron Chef

chatterbox

Probably one of the most off-topic posts I've ever done but the show happens to be on right now and I'm curious if anyone else in here likes to watch? Tonight the special ingredient is pumpkin.

My girlfriend is nuts about cooking, so I get to watch lots of cooking shows at night time. I do prefer Gordon Ramsay shows though. Kitchen Nightmares is very entertaining.

Mission Impossible (fave was dinner for 1000 at Pixar), Iron Chef (-Bobby Fay, I'm tired of him), and Kitchen Nightmares are shows I love to watch. Gordon has been a bad boy lately cheating on his wife though, tsk, tsk!

Oh yeah, he's right up there with Balthazar Getty (I love "Brothers & Sisters" though).

Apparently, if you work as the spokesman for a website helping married people hook up behind their partner’s back, such as Sarah Symonds did for the Ashley Madison Agency, it’s probably not a good idea to go around naming names. Symonds, who had just admitted to carrying on a 7 year affair with celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey was just let go from her job, for being too indiscreet. Aside from her affair with Ramsay, she also alleges he slept two other women not named his wife, including another famous chef.