Is Greenzap a scam?

Daisy

I'm just wondering whether Greenzap.com is a scam or not. The company seems legit to me. I went to a MB and someone asked for hosting and he would pay through greenzap. Other people posted that Greenzap is a scam including the URL greenzapscam.com. This site attracts a lot of visitors and there are so many ads on the site.

Daisy said:
I'm just wondering whether Greenzap.com is a scam or not. The company seems legit to me. I went to a MB and someone asked for hosting and he would pay through greenzap. Other people posted that Greenzap is a scam including the URL greenzapscam.com. This site attracts a lot of visitors and there are so many ads on the site.

Big scam! The URL - greenzap.com is banned at WHT, I'd stay away.

- Tomer

They're not a scam. They are banned from WHT because of users using referral links before their grand opening stages to collect webcash by referring people.

Greenzap is a new competitor to paypal like StormPay. They are a legally registered corporation with partnerships from Wal-Mart, Yahoo, eBay (ironic), etc.

I think greenzap is not exactly a scam but its a kind of a multi level marketing where you earn webcash when a person opens an account with them using your zap id. The webcash you earn can only be used on the web.

Big scam! The URL - greenzap.com is banned at WHT, I'd stay away.

- Tomer

There banned from WHT? So there a big scam and you should stay away?. WHT just have rather strict rules. Which I think is fair but they need to blossom abit. I think some of the leaders are rather rude :)

Anyway,
I'm sure ANMark will be able to find some information on this company he is good at that in previous threads :)

I think that Greenzap has been proven Legit a few times but there is a pretty big catch. As far as other sites like this, there are many that are scams and few that work but work well at that. Just gotta be looking around, a few sites you could check out that deal with this kind of stuff can be found by googling :-D

greenzap.com ain't a scam folks. It just has a lot of obstacle to compete with PayPal. To gain traction in this industry is hard and the first-mover advantage/spot was secured by PayPal.

PayPal, even though it is a widely used form of payment, has the worst customer service out there. So let's hope GreenZap can get somewhere -even if it's for the sake of competition like we have here in the good ole web hosting industry!

Roj