Is My Site......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

How much you spend on the data center full with Mac?? Are all the Macs belong to your company??

Over here we don't have a single data center that full with Mac servers...only Cobalt, SUN, HP and other servers.

Sad case... :(

Last edited:
Leased...$30 Per Month, Per Mac....all running Mac OS X Server. I owned once....bad move....if it breaks..it your problem and way to expensive.

Are you a Mac User?? :beer:

Well yes Onthecatwalks, I'm a Mac user, currently I have a PowerBook G3 and I used to own a PowerMac G4 but got stolen :( :cry:

Yeah... over here too :nonono:
We got no option over here...force to use a PC :( :mad:

So does your company do web design as well?
Currently we are doing web designing and hosting business, we got few RaQ servers with us, we bought it second hand. It will be up soon.
By the way how much you quote your clients for web hositng?
What are the value added features and services you offer?

At the moment we plan to roll out some value added packages like intarnet and other blah blah blah :uhh: solutions, I just want to know how're your side doing? :D

Last edited:
Yeah...we (I) do design work on occasion...only if its a big client who wants like a business account or something..but thats about it. We can pretty much do a lot of things...I myself do Macintosh Systems Consulting to some people..you know, i need this.what do i need..kinda thing. But thats bascially it..our site does ok, not as much as I want it to....we had some major issues a few months ago and were just trying to get back on track....but, other that everything is great!!! :cool: How about your site?

Well we, I mean me and my partners are doing web design and web base solutions. Currently we don't own a single server, mostly sub to third party web hosting companise but now we had purchased some RaQ servers. We are planning to start up our own web hosting business soon. Currenlty the web hosting business here is so so, we were planning to make our packages more attractive compare to others. Any suggestion from you? :D

At the moment my friend web hosting business is doing very well he also planning to include intranet documents flow management solution to his each web hosting clients, and all they need to pay is US$100 per-year.

As for me I'm a linux consultant, same as your job discribtion :D
Maybe one day we can work together as a business partner :)

Hey onthecatwalk,
Your site design is good but i personally like color and i think thats the only thing your site is really lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123