is ************** reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taimurahmed

i want to start my own webhosting business and would like to get linked with <<name of the company removed>> for domain and hosting registrations. What do you think about this company?

Which company will you recommend to me?

Last edited:
I guess the company you were acquiring about was found spamming this forum enough times to warrant their ban.

As for other companies, hopefully other members can share their experiences.

I don't know if you found someone yet, but I'd recommend surpasshosting.com. Their support is great, had some glitches recently, but they were moving everyone under one roof. Everything is pretty good now.

There are many web hosts which provide reselling privileges. I'd say you would want to stay away from the one the forum has decided to filter out. A quick search on here should return many possible business to work with when it comes to reselling hosting.

Well, telling us your needs would get you more results, also, posting in the request area would get you results as well. Also, the company you were referring too mustve done something bad in order to have been baned from this post. Most likely spamming the forum.

Yes,

Please do mention more about the requirements.
Staying away from the banned company you mentioned is also not a bad idea.

You're definitely in the right place to find what you're looking for.

Most places that have been ban from reputable places (like the example above) I would avoid, but before doing that I would investigate why they were ban (few times its a ban in the wrong but its possible).

Second I would check to see what you need, and what are the top ten options (places) you could choose from to narrow it down. Its hard to say without knowing exactly what you are looking for though, along with your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.