Is the price good or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoC

I bought a dedicated server from VPB.com yesterday.

Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz
CPU: Atom D525 Dual Core
RAM: 4GB
HardDisk: 500GB SATA
Bandwidth: 100Mbps/10TB
IPs: 5

The price of it is $29 USD. And I want to know if the price is reasonable in your opinion.
Your suggestion would be appreciated.

If your purchase was painless and any support you got/get is good, then this is very reasonable.

There are "commodity" companies that offer cheaper equipment, but they charge 100s $$ to help you if you need it.

(Companies need to make money somehow, either by charging for support or making it so easy you don't need it.)

Depends. What are you planning to do with it?
You really won't get much from a 6 year old processor with 4 gig of ram

and with a dedicated server if you are planning to use control panels then you will soon find your $29 will jump up to near $100

cpanel for dedicated server is $45 a month

No it's not. Not if you shop wisely.
It IS up there (around $30), but you shouldn't ever pay more than $30 for it.

Quite Good. For what purpose you want to use that Server? Are you getting any panel free with this server? Setup is free? I guess you need some addons with it. then cost will be more.

The cost of that server can be found cheaper, but there are other factors to consider that would determine if it was worth it. What's your end goal for this server? Your hosting requirements factor into what your anticipated cost should be.

Solution

I bought a dedicated server from VPB.com yesterday.

Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz
CPU: Atom D525 Dual Core
RAM: 4GB
HardDisk: 500GB SATA
Bandwidth: 100Mbps/10TB
IPs: 5

The price of it is $29 USD. And I want to know if the price is reasonable in your opinion.
Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Instead of purchasing Atom Server, its always good to purchase Cloud server because Atom server is nothing but scrap and you will face performance issue with Atom server continuously

For shared hosts I will never suggest an Atom process. If you just need some personal sites which do not have much hits and you need to learn things then atom server is a good to start with .

YoYoC, Please provide the purpose of the server so that all of us will be able to comment more.

prices quite Good.You can check with some other websites who are giving affordable prices with high hardware configuration,and compare Addons ,your hardware setup, and also it is depends on company services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting