Is there such thing?

winnopeg

Is there such a thing as a fairly cheap hosting account that you can attach more than one domain to? Because I recently bought winnocast.com for a site as part of my godaddy hosting, to attach and I was royally peeved off when I couldn't do it. Is there such a think or should I just close my eyes?

You mean a add-on domain or parked domain alot of shared hosts will support this. I do at my site www.hosting-core.net , Also you can have it added to your account as a seperate account but linked kinda like a reseller but you get no whm.

Yep you can have a small shared hosting account which hosts multiple sites. As lcryan said that is known as an add-on domain in cpanel.

Yes, as both said it is just as simple as giving the user permission with Add On domains in your cPanel Control Panel.

Make sure that the domain has resolved to the nameservers before adding it though! :)

All cpanel hosts have the ability to offer addon domains as Nagaki says its a matter of setting up the user permissions.

Adding too much domain names in same hosting package (which means same IP for the search engine robots) could decrease search engine ranking chances.

winnopeg said:
Is there such a thing as a fairly cheap hosting account that you can attach more than one domain to? Because I recently bought winnocast.com for a site as part of my godaddy hosting, to attach and I was royally peeved off when I couldn't do it. Is there such a think or should I just close my eyes?

Yep, you can have shared hosting plan in which the service provider serves pages for multiple Web sites, each having its own Internet domain name, from a single Web server & shared hosting is also less expensive.