is this design suitable for a laser hair removal website?

It's a little plain to be honest, and as the person above me said it has too much white. Spice it up a bit, and it will look better and have a stronger presence when people view your site.

It's a little plain - and a bit boxy. I don't know about the target audience for this site; but I think that more women than men will be in the market for these services (not only women; but more women than men, even in Trawna). You're going to want to change your design to be less "bare bones basic" and appeal more toward women - softer edges, smoother transitions, muted/soft colors.

Read about web usability. Usability and visual design are different disciplines, but both important. Some things you'd know about if you were familiar with basic web usability practices:

* The pages are pretty long, even on my monitor (1280 x 1024). I can almost guarantee that over half of your users won't scroll to the bottom of those screens and won't read everything you've got on the pages. Break the intro text and the FAQ text onto separate pages. Clearer purpose for each page means less chance of a user leaving the site early because they think that a page is too long. (Once a user hits a page, you've got three seconds to convince them that the page will answer their questions/meet their goals. If they have to search or guess...you've lost them.)
* Web page text should not obviously sound like web page text. Banish the words "click here" from your vocabulary. (Both search engine spiders and users agree: lots of links that read "click here" means that the page's message is lost.)
* Graphics/demographics note: the photos on the site are pictures of women's faces (lefthand column, under the square "How May We Help You" box). Even if more women than men will be interested in these services, shouldn't the pictures on the "main" pages be of both men and women? And if you have different pictures on each page, you can appeal to a wider demographic / target your page's intended audience more precisely.
* try to unify your text colors. On any given page, you have five text colors: black, red, blue, green, brown. And that's just in the text, not in any graphics. That's too many - it looks scattered and frenetic. Use one color for text, one color for section headings (to visually chunk the information), and one color for links.
* check your grammar and spacing. You've got a few line breaks in the middle of words, some punctuation problems, and inconsistent capitalization.
* always proofread. You might have something out.
* your nav links on the bottom of the pages appear to take users to different pages than the nav links in the page heading, but titles are similar: Botox, Cosmetic Botox, Cosmetic Services. Users should either be able to get to all pages on a site through both sets of navigation links, or the links at the bottom of the page should be "administrative" - contact, home, legal, map, locations, hours, et cetera. Otherwise, the end user will think that the site builder didn't know what they were doing - even though you probably put those links down there largely for machine purposes, so that your client would be better-placed in search results for "cosmetic botox", "liposuction", and "rosacea".
* your rollovers are twitchy. Make sure your rollover graphics match the "inactive" graphics exactly, or the text appears to jump when a user rolls over the buttons. In fact, for this reason and for better search engine indexing, you might want to look into using CSS and styling those specific links to look the way you want them to.

On the good side:
* you're not trying to overload your pages with every single widget and gadget under the sun, just because you can. (There are designers who do this. It's a sad, sad thing. You've either unlearned that habit, or never had that habit to begin with. Good, either way.)