Ispconfig vs vesta cp

dweiruk

What is the best control panel between the 2 of them

I like the fact what ispconfig supports softacolous but I also like the vesta cp ui compared to rivals

Well I have been using cPanel and I feel its Best as per my usage. main thing here to consider about these control panels(Ispconfig,
Vesta cp) is, they are free and Opensource.

I have been using VestaCP for the API to the backend and built a custom panel. Doing this I have no costs for anything but the servers. (correction i use the payed SFTP plugin). I love vestacp and it's ability to run on anything with easy modifications, updates, low usage, and amazing full API.

I have been using VestaCP for the API to the backend and built a custom panel. Doing this I have no costs for anything but the servers. (correction i use the payed SFTP plugin). I love vestacp and it's ability to run on anything with easy modifications, updates, low usage, and amazing full API.

While am a cPanel and Plesk user largely, I once ran VestaCP and the look was very good. And added with SFTP and/or File Manager the experience is close to my favorite cPanel.

Since we are offering shared hosting,I am using cPanel only.Free panels can be buggy ,suitable for private projects only.

Have you try froxlor?

Froxlor is very light and straight forward. Everything is right in your face so you have little huddles. But just like other smaller panels the community is not well developed when you run into problems you will not have many helpful users to help you

That is why the customers love froxlor!

I get a really good support via froxlor.org Forum and IRC.

I like the product definitely not on any of our commercial servers as we only run cPanel and Plesk on our shared servers and VPS respectively. We have not been brave enough to use any open source panel on the commercial servers but I agree that Froxlor is pretty easy to use.

I love VestaCP, If my clients weren't so used to cpanel, I would use VestaCP for my production clients.

As for the user - cPanel is the best choice, even if it's not in the list :shh:
But regarding it from the server performance side it's better not to use any panels at all. Without them server allows more flexible config and doesn't make your hands tight #IMHO :shy:
But regarding the end user - the best choice is cPanel.

As for the user - cPanel is the best choice, even if it's not in the list :shh:
But regarding it from the server performance side it's better not to use any panels at all. Without them server allows more flexible config and doesn't make your hands tight #IMHO :shy:
But regarding the end user - the best choice is cPanel.

No panel at all saves you resources of course BUT only experienced Users can manage that so a panel is a must for all shared production servers