It's about time

It's been down a while ;) Welcome back to the forums turnkey. I will pass a message on to John to let him know of the thread.

So is John still the owner or did we have a owner change? I know it was up for sale a while ago but not sure if that ever completed.

John sold the site to me a few weeks back and it came back online about 2 weeks ago. The skin still needs work doing on it and a few other things. It's getting there though and I hope to get thigns moving again on the site. I have been reading over quite a few threads working out whats happening, who is who etc... and getting a feel for how John worked on the site before it went off line.

Matthew,

Well first congrats on bring it back alive. I was also one of the bidders for the name :)

Well, My name is Robert Saylor. I've know John for a long time ago. At one point I use to host these forums several years ago.

The past 3 years I use to run Turnkey Hosting. Sold that business back in Jan and recently left that company all together to start helping my good friend Eli Cloud at Blurstorm Hosting.

I am a hosting expert, perl, php and mysql programmer. In addition, you name the server technology and I have probally touched it.

I look forward to a more active forum once again.

Yeah Robert you are quite the genious I must say! Great to see you back, you disappeared too for a bit.. hows SM going?

turnkey said:
Matthew,

Well first congrats on bring it back alive. I was also one of the bidders for the name :)

Well, My name is Robert Saylor. I've know John for a long time ago. At one point I use to host these forums several years ago.

The past 3 years I use to run Turnkey Hosting. Sold that business back in Jan and recently left that company all together to start helping my good friend Eli Cloud at Blurstorm Hosting.

I am a hosting expert, perl, php and mysql programmer. In addition, you name the server technology and I have probally touched it.

I look forward to a more active forum once again.

Excellent! Sounds like a large set of skills there.

Hey there Robert and Gordy,

Yes it certainly is great that Hosting Refuge is back up. It’s been quite some time eh? Ah, the memories… all coming back now.

So Matthew, you’re the new lucky owner of Hosting Refuge? Well, good luck and I certainly hope you can bring this place back to its former glory, and possibly even expand on it.
Best of luck.