It's up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

webling

I've been gathering a lot of input from a lot of fine poople on this site for which I am truly grateful. I've put that all together best I could from what I could gather in my mind and completely redeveloped my web site. I would appreciate further feed back from those who would be so kind as to do so.

too many unorganized graphics, resolution doesnt adjust to custome´s, to be honest it does not look professional, i would recommend you to buy a template or contract a professional designer if you can spend some money.

too many unorganized graphics, resolution doesnt adjust to custome´s, to be honest it does not look professional, i would recommend you to buy a template or contract a professional designer if you can spend some money.

Considering the fact that I am a professional designer I don't fully grasp what you are telling me by saying I should hire a professional designer.

It appears that if I hit the back button on any page, I get a "Page Not Found" message.

In Internet Explorer, the browser refreshes pages when the "Forward and Back" buttons are used through the navigation history stack and always pulled from the cache. If there is corruption in the cache for any reason, the back button may not work. To work around this problem, use the History bar to return to a Web page previously visited. To do so, click History on the toolbar, and then click the site wanted. Microsoft has confirmed this is a problem in Internet Explorer 5 which may be corrected by installing a newer version or perhaps updating to SP2.

In Internet Explorer, the browser refreshes pages when the "Forward and Back" buttons are used through the navigation history stack and always pulled from the cache. If there is corruption in the cache for any reason, the back button may not work. To work around this problem, use the History bar to return to a Web page previously visited. To do so, click History on the toolbar, and then click the site wanted. Microsoft has confirmed this is a problem in Internet Explorer 5 which may be corrected by installing a newer version or perhaps updating to SP2.
Except I'm not using IE, rather Chrome. :)

Looks like you're off to a good start. Correct the couple of spelling errors in the paragraph starting with, "We can host large scale sites..." on the home page, and "....rediculously..." on
http://www.chosenwebhost.com/about/
to help in making the site look professional.
(Should run spell-checking on every page - always :)

Hi webling,

Your website looks alright but I would suggest putting more colour into the site. It might just make things look more "lively" and hopefully close some sales.

Anyways, good start and hope you do take our recommendations into consideration.

The best way to do what your doing is to look at a few of the top host companies and do what their doing .......

Looks like you're off to a good start. Correct the couple of spelling errors in the paragraph starting with, "We can host large scale sites..." on the home page, and "....rediculously..." on
http://www.chosenwebhost.com/about/
to help in making the site look professional.
(Should run spell-checking on every page - always :)

Thanks, much appresheeated :)

And to think, I wuz a reely good speller in skool.

Last edited:
Except I'm not using IE, rather Chrome. :)

Well then get IE so you can fix it :) I accidentally downloaded Chrome, forgot to uncheck something in a download. They sneak it in places like other software vendors do LOL But it isn't bad, seems a bit like Opera in the way it does some times. I have Opera on my xp machine but haven't put it on this new one even though it's a decent browser.

Hi webling,

Your website looks alright but I would suggest putting more colour into the site. It might just make things look more "lively" and hopefully close some sales.

Anyways, good start and hope you do take our recommendations into consideration.

Absotively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123