I've finally joined!

Immortal9

Hello All,

I've always heard about HD, and never really joined. I've been visiting for a long time, but never had any time to register. So I've joined, and anticipate to look around and maybe even post! :)

Hello Immortal9! I'm glad you decided to join the HD community! I'm looking forward to read your posts! :)

Yes, absolutely. Hope you enjoy yourself and manage to contribute positively to the community as I expect you will. Good to have you on board!
~Equinox

Artashes said:
You are in for one fun trip. :)

Welcome, Immortal. Nice to see you here. Artashes et al run a great board. And as per Artashes' suggestion, put on yer HD seatbelt - it's a great ride! :dance:

Vito

Xlusive said:
yeah, its good you joined now :) . hope to see you becoming active :)

I'm trying! :devil: It's more lack of the time, the biggest problem. I must say I am highly impressed by the look and feel of the board! Good job!

Immortal9 said:
I'm trying! :devil: It's more lack of the time, the biggest problem. I must say I am highly impressed by the look and feel of the board! Good job!

lol. well then its time to make some time ;) .. and if you are impressed then keep being impressed, because if you become active, then you become more impressed :p :devil: