Joke of the day

easyhostmedia

Two Jehovah's Witness stopped me and my mate on Blyth Quayside today and asked if we could talk about the Judgement Day. "Sorry," I replied, "I'm just not really a big fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger."

hahaha nice one :D

Then you should have said "hasta la vista" and casually walked away.

Why are there 2 joke of the day threads ?

Q: Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?
A: It's okay. He woke up. f

It was raining hard and a big puddle had formed in front of an Irish pub. An old man stood beside the puddle holding a stick with a string on the end and jiggled it up and down in the water. A curious bloke asked what he was doing.
'Fishing,' replied the old man. I can't afford to buy my supper.
'Poor old fool' thought the bloke, so he invited the old man to have a drink in the pub.Feeling he should start some conversation while they were sipping their whisky, the asked, ‘And how many have you caught?'
'You're the eighth'.said the old man.

It was raining hard and a big puddle had formed in front of an Irish pub. An old man stood beside the puddle holding a stick with a string on the end and jiggled it up and down in the water. A curious bloke asked what he was doing.
'Fishing,' replied the old man. I can't afford to buy my supper.
'Poor old fool' thought the bloke, so he invited the old man to have a drink in the pub.Feeling he should start some conversation while they were sipping their whisky, the asked, ‘And how many have you caught?'
'You're the eighth'.said the old man.
That one made me laugh. I guess since I'm half Irish. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8