JSHosting

CMTHosting

Hello,

I had around 15 domains + in a Enom account which was under my hosts name because he said he would control my Enom I just had to send the money and everything else he would do.... when I left JSHosting a few days ago he refused to give me my domains back which I PAID for myself and he changed the whois details to his name..... as everything was in his name I don't think I am able to get them back. however he now says; It's my felt because I forgot my password which Isn't true I never changed my enom password yet it wont let me in therefore he's changed it and is blaming me, here is some of the chat log.

Chris170689: ant you should choose a different host who Isn't immature
UKSkater: John, you rined the kiddy reunion.
Chris170689: :)
UKSkater: ruined*
Johndpuk: Chris, I know you must be annoyed because you forgot your enom password
Johndpuk: and I know you must be annoyed because you can't request it because your website is deleted
Johndpuk: and you can't move the domain to anotehr server because you have forgot your password
Johndpuk: deadly combination, eh?
Johndpuk: yeah, lee and danny said it, exactly. no need for me to elaborate there, idiot
Johndpuk: you are so naive

JSHosting Is (Johnpuk) As you'll see he is very immature for a host.
I have changed hosts and I'm now with L&M Hosting which are great! I just want my domain names back, which I paid for.
:cry:

How long where you with the host? If not long you could issue a chargeback if you paid via credit card or paypal.

While that is true, maybe threatening a chargeback may make the host be more helpful rather than more complicated in the situation. Basically he is holding his domain names for ransom so why not take other forms of action? I'm curious to actually know what he can do at this point besides a chargeback since I've never heard of a situation like this ever come up with a web host.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, anything short of lodging a complaint with Enom there is not a lot that can be done.
If all payments and transactions with the host have been documented Enom may be sympathetic.

Please keep all the prove that show the domains name is yours and lodging a complaint with Enom is the solutions. Domain Registrar will investigate once complaints was lodged with them. If you are sure your domain name is under your name and also email address use for the domain is yours, then chances you get back your domain is high. keep all your payment transactions of the domain as prove too and forward the payment transaction to Enom.

CMTHosting,

I have never heard of a hosting company doing this. I could see if they provide a free domain for a year; but, 15 domains and the conversation he presented made him seem like he was 12. Like we have all said before someone needs to knock out the kiddie hosts.

If you have proof you could always have a laywer send a letter to the company. They must be registered somewhere. Best of Luck with it and I hope you have your domains returned to you.