Just blew in here from Chicago

WindyCity

Hi folks,

My name is Ken and I am the Co-founder of a Chicago based webhosting company and we are coming up on our 1st year anniversary. I have been in the business since 1994 and I am amazed at the amount of hosting companies out their but it is all good and places like this and WHT can be a very strong networking tool if you present yourself right and respect your fellow webhosts. I am glad I found this place and I hope it grows as big as WHT. Take care

Hi Ken,

Nice to see you here good words from yourself as well. Hopefully you can shine some light onto some people

Welcome Ken,
Good bunch of people of overhere, and good feel to the forum in general. I have heard of hosts bragging about being in business since 97, but 94 is an awesome track record, so definitely a congratulations on the success you have been and will continue to have. Just out of curiosity is it the same business name today as it was in 94?
Bones

Bones said:
Welcome Ken,
Good bunch of people of overhere, and good feel to the forum in general. I have heard of hosts bragging about being in business since 97, but 94 is an awesome track record, so definitely a congratulations on the success you have been and will continue to have. Just out of curiosity is it the same business name today as it was in 94?
Bones
Hi, To answer your question about the business name: In my post, I mention being in the business not meaning my current business. I had a previous web hosting and design business with a partner who I sold out to and will not mention any names due to not only for competition sake but it wasn't the prettiest split if you get my meaning. Basically, i did all the work and they took all the money..LOL

So to answer your question about the current business. WE have been in business for almost 1 year and have been focusing mainly on local business clients and only now doing more seo and looking to pick up a share of the online market. I hope this answered your questions and thank you for the warm welcome:)

Welcome to the forums wcws, hope you'll be a contributing addition to this growing community.

Regards