Just Finished Our Site, Appreciate Reviews - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started with a purchased template homepage and went from there. We are doing the rest of the pages, and would appreciate any advice on how to make it better.

I see.

My only advice really is to consider a unique look, because when you buy a template sold so many times, people see it over and over again such as me also.

But other than that it works well.

Here's my suggestion, the top looks amazing! The image's below don't fit with the template, and I'm not a fan of the WHMCS image and "Find us elsewhere
" images. I would recommend that you change the coloring on them a bit and make them fit with the overall design.

Just a recommendation!
- Tanner

Here's my suggestion, the top looks amazing! The image's below don't fit with the template, and I'm not a fan of the WHMCS image and "Find us elsewhere
" images. I would recommend that you change the coloring on them a bit and make them fit with the overall design.

Just a recommendation!
- Tanner
Thank you for that advice

Nice design, but it takes some to load. Minimize it and i found many links in the footer not valid, remove it or replace it with valid pages. And another important thing is that I found no SEO in your website.

Have Domains, Web Hosting keywords in your title, meta keywords, meta description and in the page. Lots to go

I love your site - very professional. Did notice the privacy policy is not posted.

I don't put much weight on whether a template was used. What I do consider is whether the site looks crisp, is professionally written, is the navigation intuitive, are the colors easy on the eyes, does it have a TOS and Privacy Policy? And does it have contact info including an address and phone number?

Your site look not bad, but I recommend delete "search box" on top. We start hosting business so search box just put on helpful article section. :)

Your homepages has a decent and stylish atmosphere, gradients of black and orange make a nice template but don't you believe your current homepage needs an appropriate header graphic or actually a wide horizontal leaderboard with a few stock photos and details about your packages? Customers will not probably visit a site and swiftly click the ordering buttons to place orders.

If you take a look at front pages of most top hosting portals, you will find some big images at the top, containing details about the products and possibly a few testimonials and the following lines would be dedicated to navigation menus and commercial blocks of the accounts listed for sale. Adding your office telephone number to the top of your homepage too will add to your site values.

Well in the menu part when you are moving around it, it is supposed to change the color, it change ok but you cannot notice it because is dark and other dark color :p, it must change buy a red color in my opinion.

Client Area, try to change or resize the menu area cuz icons and labels arent in the same place :S.

As steve mention ther is no privacy section mmm, you ahve to add it.

As a personal opinion change the social icons for a minimalystic style icons or the usual icons f, t, in (not the ones that the site shows)

Nice design, but it takes some to load. Minimize it and i found many links in the footer not valid, remove it or replace it with valid pages. And another important thing is that I found no SEO in your website.

Have Domains, Web Hosting keywords in your title, meta keywords, meta description and in the page. Lots to go

Gretish and Everyone else that posted, thanks very much! I will have my designer start on these suggestions, especially the SEO ones about the meta tags :agree:

this is from theme forest??

if im honest i really truely dont like it, if i opened it up, the design alone would be enough to make me close the screen, change the colours a little bit??

also, it took very very long to load..

also, if you didnt notice, on the top left, you have "888" any reason behind that? or is there mis code?

personaly i would maybe give your a 3/10 thats kind of being nice...

no offence is intended atall by my reply, you asked so im just being honest with my reply

Ok first of all the design looks really nice. Kudos for that. However I have a few remarks. For example, you enter the site with the webhosting plans, then you go to hosting and you get the plans again. Moving from the main to hosting means you will expect some new information. You do place some general features below the fold but those are not remarkable.

Secondly, the support page looks very chaotic. A big difference from what you would expect from entering the main page.

And finally domains looks like it is a changed wordpress page.

I think the main issue for you is to give a unique and crisp feel to all the pages like you did to the main page. If you would change that, for me, it would really help your site look more professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost