Just let me know more about SEO

Amit_Tutishost

I would like to know more about SEO...... I would like to learn more about SEO..... I know that SEO is not an easy thing to do and highly payable....Please give me some more tips or some important links to refer

I would like to learn about flying a commercial airliner - I know it is not an easy thing to do. Please give me tips or some important links.

I would like to know more about SEO...... I would like to learn more about SEO..... I know that SEO is not an easy thing to do and highly payable....Please give me some more tips or some important links to refer

Read all of the articles here and you'll be ahead of the game. Good luck.

I would like to learn about flying a commercial airliner - I know it is not an easy thing to do. Please give me tips or some important links.

Some tips - avoid flat spins, nose dives, inverted flight and don't fly through tornadoes.

I'd also avoid flying through flocks of geese. That's called lose-lose.

FAA - http://www.faa.gov/
NOAA - http://www.noaa.gov/
Sporty's Pilot Shop - http://www.sportys.com/PilotShop
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition - http://www.sportys.com/PilotShop/product/9824
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association - http://www.aopa.org/

Hope that helps :D

It is hard to explain SEO in a forum thread. You'd better go and search for some books. "Search Engine Optimization. An Hour A Day" is a good book. Go buy it?

May I ask you a question? Do you think that "mass-maler" technically different from sending SPAM?

We offer all our clients Attracta SEO tools through cPanel and so far we have had no complaints on this and even use it on 2 of our own sites

Re:

It is hard to explain SEO in a forum thread. You'd better go and search for some books. "Search Engine Optimization. An Hour A Day" is a good book. Go buy it?

May I ask you a question? Do you think that "mass-maler" technically different from sending SPAM?

Thanks for the suggestion.... I will surely look into this book......
Yaa technically mass mailing is different from SPAM...... In mass mailing
the vendor try to reach their "Registered" customers by sending unlimited emails. Because the customer has subscribed for it and its getting all info of the subscribed website....... Example Facebook also uses mass mailing services to reach to their millions of customers... and It doesnt mean that they are Spamming....

Last edited:
Hello,

I have also read the Search Engine Optimization. An Hour A Day book. I will suggest all to follow it for good SEO technic.

Read this forum, and a few others and than you will realize that nobody has a clue about how it is working in fact. :)

To increase SEO positions of your site, you can use a CDN technology.

Activating the CDN technology your site copies will be located all over the world, the site loading speed is getting higher for the search engines. This surely increases the site SEO positions.

CDN is a group of servers, located in different countries and connected to a single network. The system is configured in the following way: your site visitors are granted access to the site data copy from the server which is the nearest to them. With CDN your site pictures, text, files, audio and video streaming media will be loading quicker for the users from different places and the server load on the main server will be decreased.

In order to take advantage of CDN technology benefits, you don’t have to transfer your site to servers of the hosting provider. You can enable the CDN feature to your site having a hosting plan at any company.

Those who say that SEO is dead, or SEO doesn't work, or people don't really know what they're doing when it comes to SEO really just have no clue themselves and haven't taken the time to learn and experiment.

SEO is always changing - ALWAYS. Just in the past 3 weeks there were some big changes with Google - but knowing is half the battle.

SEO does work, and you can make a great living if you can provide those results to clients.

I think nobody knows how it works in reality.

ha ha. aint that the truth. Google has gotten a lot tougher on SEO stuff. Last year I was working for a hosting company selling huge blocks of ips for SEO purposes, little do they know that hasnt mattered in years and people still believe it today.

With SEO its unique content, backlinks (good backlinks, no xrumer or similar crap) and doing like you are here. Posting in forums. I Dont really advise doing comment posting like on people's blogs in stuff. So in other words what I am saying is SEO is harder these days and requires work.

You also just cant jump into forums, make useless posts and/or answers then expect to work. Most forums will not put up with it and for good reason.

Also if you had lets say, multiple turnkey sites with unique material that backlinks to your site then that works well too. All of it requires a lot of writing and work.

I strongly advise against anything automated. I knew a guy once who had a hosting site and he did a few xrumer blasts, had over 120k backlinks. Within a year, even his good backlinks and search results wouldnt show up. I guess they actually blacklist certain domains from google and other services.

Work work work. And perhaps paying some guys on odesk for work as well helps.

Hi

SEO is basically a way to make your site more valuable to search engines so that they give your site more preferences over other sites and provide them higher ranks.

You need to get good amount of backlinks for your site which can be done by Article submission, directory submissions, guest blogging, forum posts etc.
With that you also need good amount of social sharing of your site on social networking sites and social bookmarking.

That is enough to begin with :)