Kill bill & scary movie 3

AsianGirl

I finally get to see both movies last night....OMG, Kill Bill was just too violent...too much blood :D and Scary Movie 3 was real funny:D

Violence is a pretty common trait in a QT movie. I love them thought. I'm looking forward to seeing them both.

DOn't watch KILL BILL!

Man what a waste of time that was. Talk about no storyline or plot. It's basically just watching one chick beatup a buncha ppl. That's all it comes down to.

I walked out of there wanting to ask for my 2 hours and my $6.50 back!

Haven't seen scary movie 3 yet, but I plan to soon :D

I hear the funny part with Orpheus isn't even in the movie!! The one where he goes "I'm prophesizin" hahaha

rambo6376 said:
I hear the funny part with Orpheus isn't even in the movie!! The one where he goes "I'm prophesizin" hahaha

yeah i didn't see that part ... :confused: but saw it in TV commercial :rolleyes:

Blue said:
Wouldn't that be considered false advertising?

It would, but I've seen that happen so many times! I can't remember any names now, but some parts of the movie advertised were not in the movie. These little things you look forward to can really mess up your evening.

The only matrix part i saw was when the black fat lady was beating up the girl from the ring. I expected more.