Knowledge for VPS

Clearly different, his header has a white background!

(Note: Sarcasm :p )

Seriously though, maybe someone should send canadian hosting an email notifying them?

opss!!!

i paid for this template...

i didnt find this before...i should contact to the guy who sell me this...

thanks cableguy for telling me...

Tell us who the guy is so that we stay away as well. Nobody needs a designer that steals.

his name is Aman ali

email and paypal email is amnak87@live.com

i paid him via paypal

i also mail him, is there is any way i can tale action against if his not design another design for the same payment i already made for this one??

If its within 30 days make a dispute, although you should probably check he hasn't just sold his design to both you and them and that he is retaining the rights to resell it (unlikely TBH and if you paid for a 1 off design then you should definitely be asking for a refund)

I think you need to contact canadianwebhosting first to determine if they designed their site, purchased the same template, or what?

Now that that's all cleared up, back to the question asked - "don't you offer it already" ?

According to your website you have been in business for 2 years and you offer VPS hosting - so what knowledge are you looking for?

I didn't know much about VPS hosting but I did my own research and before ordering, I actually e-mailed several hosts. Only two e-mailed me back: ************* and HostGator.

************* actually wanted to talk with me and seemed to be more interested in doing business with me.

My advice is find a host that can answer your questions. Those who can't cannot be trusted.

sorry for late reply as i got stuck in my stidies and family

first of all about the design template, i have mailed to canadianwebhosting regardung this...and someone told me complaint paypal about the guy who sold me the template...o i will

secondly about the offer of VPS!!! yes we are in business for more than 2 years, but in the start we provide shared hosting and than becomes reseller of VPS and dedicated servers without having knowledge of VPS and dedicated servers and all the support by the actual providers

now we are plnning to provide VPS by our own...thats why require some knowledge about that

sorry for late reply as i got stuck in my stidies and family

first of all about the design template, i have mailed to canadianwebhosting regardung this...and someone told me complaint paypal about the guy who sold me the template...o i will

secondly about the offer of VPS!!! yes we are in business for more than 2 years, but in the start we provide shared hosting and than becomes reseller of VPS and dedicated servers without having knowledge of VPS and dedicated servers and all the support by the actual providers

now we are plnning to provide VPS by our own...thats why require some knowledge about that

With respect, I think you should do your research on virtual private servers before you accept orders for them on your website

I think what he was saying is that he's been reselling services from another company and now wants to make a go of it himself. He may be continuing to resell the VPS services of the other company while he learns things.

As fora place to learn VPS stuff - I don't have a clue where to point you.

old days it was hard to run a server now with control panels it is very easy. with control panels such as veportal and solusvm you can even re-install your os with just one click.