Kudos and thank you

ldcdc

Hello!

I'm not a man of many words, so I suspect this will be rather short.

The thread is about Marc (webfreak08), the newest HD staff member and the work he's been doing since he became a moderator. With me being very busy and visiting HD about once a day, Art "enjoying" a busy schedule as well, much of the moderating lately has been done by Marc. I believe he's been and will continue to be an invaluable asset to HD's moderating team.

He has edited infringing posts, removed inappropriate threads, and investigated suspicious members, everything that a moderator has to do, and done so with objectivity, making excellent judgements.

With HD growing at an ever increasing rate and moderating work increasing proportionately, his presence as a moderator has proved to be a real godsend. :thumbup:

Thank you Marc for the great work you're doing! It has certainly been noticed and I commend you for it! :agree:

I concur, very well done Marc - I've noticed but not really thought through about everything you've done around here. Everyone appreciates your "housework" you do around here. On that note, back to cleaning the basement up for this weekend's LAN party :D

Dan, what a nice gesture to send public thanks to Marc, who truly does terrific work around here! Marc has been a life saver since his establishment as a mod. Our whole team is a dream-team any community can easily envy. I'm proud of every single one of you who help making HD the place to BE today and tomorrow.

Best,

Nice to see harmony behind the scenes. :)

Moderating a forum has got to be one of the most thankless jobs out there. More often than not, mods are criticized rather than praised. Nice to see, for a change, a mod getting laurels rather than darts.

Well done, Dan. :beer:

Vito

I cant say I've had all that many run-ins with marc, but whenever I've reported suspect posts, there has ALWAYS been a really great response and a quick solution.
I owe him alot and without him HD wouldn't quite be as great a place as it is today!
Thanks to everyone and a great pat on the back for marc.
Artashes said:
Dan, what a nice gesture to send public thanks to Marc
I cant agree more!
Vito said:
Well done, Dan.
erm, yeah and a same to Marc (I'm sure).

Great job guys! And Marc, keep up the 4.90+ posts per day!!! I love them.
~Equinox

Wow. A thread dedicated to me. What can I say? I truly enjoy being around at HostingDiscussion and I am glad to know that my work is recognized and praised. My moderating work is enjoyable and I don't know what I would do without it. Many thanks to Dan, Artashes and everyone else that makes HostingDiscussion the great community that it is. :)

Yeah, I can see he's already done a great job following up after you!
You could also earn another posting opportunity in the New Members Introduction section.
~Equinox

I was just joking by saying good job since I'm new here.. Oh well. Guess I should think more about my posts before making them ... sorry about that.