Latest HostNews Design

Yeah, I noticed that bad link as well. I think HostingDiscussion is alot less cluttered than other WH-ing Forums! But I guess you're entitled to your own opinion...but then again if you see someone chopping down your neighbor's front door tomorrow night, you'll know I hold a grudge and I'll be moving to you next! *vroom vrooom* *evil cackle*

Thanks for the input

Thanks for the input.

fixed that weird link.

don't get me wrong i love hostingdiscussion.com, come here all the time - i just think it could stand to be a little less cluttered on top.. hosthideout and webhostingtalk have a very clean look to them which i think pays off. hostingdiscussion does have the best logo of the forums though. :dance: and i'm loving this banana thing.

Trophies?

How do I attain more trophies? By posting? I suppose not by saying the top looks cluttered huh? Then again I have supported the site by doing advertising here.

You gain trophies through posting. I believe Equinox has the maximum number of trophies, 3. It looks like you gain one trophie for every 100 posts you make.

Hostnews, you have a trophy now - so it's not based on the 100 post count thing. HD is the CLEANEST web hosting "banter" forums I've seen anywhere. WHT is cluttered, and HHO is WORSE in my opinion as far as organimizationizzledizzle goes.

Diggin' the new HN layout - very nice!

Hostnews, you have a trophy now - so it's not based on the 100 post count thing.
If you continue to be an active member of HD, then you'll get the trophies sooner than you think. If you really want the actual breakdown, then it looks as though I cannot give it to you.

Equinox, I do not know if there are 4 trophies, as I have not seen a member that has it. Let's try to keep this thread on topic and review HostNews.com.