Life isn't fun without any drinks to go with it.

See I don't know if I can agree with that one. I have never been a drinker and I am 21!!!!!!

Who said they were alcoholic? j/k
Honestly, I haven't drank since new years eve, and even then it was 3 beers. It's weird to think I used to enjoy the weekend party or two. Now when I'm drunk I can't seem to even check my email, yet I can play Team Fortress better and for some reason speak French better(or at least I think I can).

Guess I can't ever get drunk again considering I'm on call 24/7 to fix and issues that may arise on my servers. Oh well..

Ha... I always say after every time I drink " I'm never gonna do that again"... Never works though LOL

A Russian that never drank alcohol? What has the world come to? :D

A good friend of mine moved here(USA) from Russia about 10 years ago and yet has to prove the Russian drinking stereotype to me. Don't think he ever will, or will ever drink vodka.

Who said they were alcoholic? j/k
Honestly, I haven't drank since new years eve, and even then it was 3 beers. It's weird to think I used to enjoy the weekend party or two. Now when I'm drunk I can't seem to even check my email, yet I can play Team Fortress better and for some reason speak French better(or at least I think I can).

Guess I can't ever get drunk again considering I'm on call 24/7 to fix and issues that may arise on my servers. Oh well..

lol :D good old team fortress I use to love that game. Bring back old memories.

A good friend of mine moved here(USA) from Russia about 10 years ago and yet has to prove the Russian drinking stereotype to me. Don't think he ever will, or will ever drink vodka.

I bet he drinks vodka when your not around :p

Good old 56k internet :p I remember that too and counter strike and I didn't have any lag at all maybe a pike here or there.

Good old 56k internet :p I remember that too and counter strike and I didn't have any lag at all maybe a pike here or there.

Well at that point it was technically 33.6, still played just fine. Ahhh, I miss those days. I know I'm young, but I still feel like I've experienced quite a bit of technical history. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for where things are going. I just miss the days of being a geek paid off a bit more than they do now.

I love Mai Tai's and Pina Colada's, and actually quite a few other drinks, but rarely drink more than one every couple of months.

I would say I was a social drinker. It is rare that I'll drink for the heck of drinking. I don't get drunk because you never know when a client might call. When it comes to signing clients on board, I'll be more than happy to take them for drinks and getting the deal signed.

"life isn't fun without any drinks to go with it."

i dont think so... there's a lot of things that god created for us to enjoy life...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting