Linux Reseller with Best Online email solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apurv

Hi,

I need a good reasonable price reseller hosting, on Linux Server with all features of cPanel with a professional online email interface. (Like Smarter Mail or Mail Enable ) based email interface. Or any you prefered, other than
HORDE, NEO-MAIL, etc. :dance:

Hosting Space: 2GB
Transfer: 20GB
Harware: Dual-XEON, AMD-OPETRON.
Domains: UNLIMITED.
EMAILS: UNLIMITED.

Kindly suggest me the best solution. With Solid Support. :thumbup:

With Regards

You are saying about SmarterMail and MailEnable, but prefer Linux. If I am correctly, they are mail servers running on Windows only.

anyway, we will have new DA with NeoMail and SquirrelMail next week. Are you interested? I can offer you our RC1 package with 2GB space and 30GB transfer at $15/month

Let me know if you have any question about our services.
thanks

Apurv said:
Hi,

I need a good reasonable price reseller hosting, on Linux Server with all features of cPanel with a professional online email interface. (Like Smarter Mail or Mail Enable ) based email interface. Or any you prefered, other than
HORDE, NEO-MAIL, etc. :dance:

Hosting Space: 2GB
Transfer: 20GB
Harware: Dual-XEON, AMD-OPETRON.
Domains: UNLIMITED.
EMAILS: UNLIMITED.

Kindly suggest me the best solution. With Solid Support. :thumbup:

With Regards

Apurv,
It really does depend on your budget, If could could give us a little more insight we could help you a little more.
Regards,

It really does depend on your budget, If could could give us a little more insight we could help you a little more.

Reseller Hosting Plan be on Windows or Linux from $10 to $26 permonth.

anyway, we will have new DA with NeoMail and SquirrelMail next week. Are you interested? I can offer you our RC1

Yes Please but First Let Me See The Demo of that email control panel.

Regards :crash:

Hi Apurv

We are from Hostton.com, please consider our Hosting Reseller Plan.

Reseller2GB
2GB Space
20GB Bandwidth
WHM / Cpanel
100 Domain and Email
Setup : Free
Price : $15.00 / mth

Detail : http://hostton.com/reseller.html

WinReseller2GB
2GB Space
20GB Bandwidth
HELM Reseller
100 Domain and Email
Setup : Free
Price : $15.00 / mth

Detail : http://hostton.com/reseller.html

For Windows Reseller We use Mailenable. Linux We use Horde, Neomail and SquirrelMail via Cpanel

-

Basically I need good hosting on Linux with Professional Email Software.

I am here in India running my reseller hosting business, But my clients that
are on Linux Server, mostly uses, online email panel for sending & receiving emails.

But from there feedback, they are not satisfied with the online system of emailing. So to overcome this problem, what you suggest me. :cool:

Kindly suggest me. Related to pricing I am open, but let me know the
best possible solution with best optimised price. :agree:

With Regards.

Hello Apurv,

If you want "Professional Email Software" you will need to pay for it. Othervise you will need to use free one. Why don't you search for suitable software and istall it on your server? You can try webmiau, it is free and it is not bad at all, but for robust solution you'll need to pay.

Just my 2 cents

Apurv said:
Basically I need good hosting on Linux with Professional Email Software.
maybe let us know more about your email requirements. What do you call "Professional Email Software". In your first post, you just mention to some mailservers with webmail clients.

On Linux, we are using Exim as mailserver. And webmail client are SquirrelMail and NeoMail, and see no problem at all :)

maybe let us know more about your email requirements. What do you call "Professional Email Software".

I Need both mailserver & mail client professional like Smarter Mail or Mail Enable or Imail Or any other mail client on Linux Server.

Kindly suggest me the mailserver and mailclient, of other companies specially made to work on Linux Server.

With Regards

MOD NOTE: Post removed. Please read the OP's requirements carefully before making an offer. We rely on your future cooperation. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.