LiquidWeb - Thumbs Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonG

Good day,

I am a web designer in Michigan, and recently I started refering my clients to a company that is local to me called "Liquidweb" (http://www.liquidweb.com).

The response has been great, they are friendly (I am on a first-name basis with two of their techs) ... and their prices are reasonable considering the level of excellent support they provide.

They rock, what can I say.

Jason

Jason, I see your own web site is not hosted at LiquidWeb, but I'm glad that referred by you clients are happy.

Best,

You are absolutely correct.

My partners host my sites free of charge ... mostly on cable modems and such. But sites I build for clients obviously need more bandwidth then that ... enter Liquid Web.

They're great, I've dealt with a few other hosts with little luck in the support/uptime areas. Haven't found a problem with Liquidweb yet.

Jason

JasonG said:
My partners host my sites free of charge ... mostly on cable modems and such.

They're great, I've dealt with a few other hosts with little luck in the support/uptime areas. Haven't found a problem with Liquidweb yet.
One thing is I don't follow, Jason, is that your site is NOT hosted at LiquidHost, as you say. So how can you refer to it as you have personal experience?

Best,

I'll be happy to clear that up :)

My personal sites are not hosted on Liquidweb. My Clients sites are ... I talk to Liquidweb weekly to set up new accounts for clients, to talk Techy about their servers, etc.

That is how I have experience with them :)

Jason

I have a server with Liquid Web as well -- Dual Opteron w/ 2GB RAM. No complaints as of yet.. extremely fast server, with great support. I would highly reccomend Liquid Web to anyone.

LiquidWeb does rock - I can personally attest to that :)
-- Jonathan

sina: Check out their packages now - they've changed quite a bit in the last few days/weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.