long awaited site design - need input

perfect4u

alright.. well it's been about 3 months since we promised a new, fully functional website.. so we decided to finally put all the rumors to rest..

here it is: http://www.icecell.net/index_new.html

we have also revamped our image completely.. will be going by IceCell Networks as of the middle of this month..

any comments, sugguestions, and critisim would be highly appreciated..

thanks.

UPDATE: didn't mention this at first.. but the site is still not complete.. the it's about 70% done in it's current state.. most of the actual content is still missing, or incorrect (as on the front page - just filler)

Last edited:
nice site you've got there perfect4u, but the one thing that looks kinda werid to me is that you have this really nice looking site but it looks like it is pushed all to the left... or maybe it just looks like that because you have the header and footer which go the whole width of the page but you don't have anything in the ride hand coloum on your page... it just looks a bit bear there...

other than that it's a great looking site. i like it alot.

the pleasure is all mine.. i think you know this but just incase you hadn't picked up on this... if you go to your contacts page it is not in english and the rest of your site that you have done is... so make sure you change it over.

I loved the features you have. Keyword loved. That was until you deleted 90% of your accounts without notifying them about it so we could back our data up.