look at my forums !!

Well, I can't comment about the content since I don't understand anything, but the desing looks very nice. :news: Good luck!

Is there a particular request for design/content review anywhere in your post? Or is it an advertising post?

1AsianChic, of all the members. I know you know the rules, right? So what do you propose we do with it? :D

Nice clean format 1AC. I would contribute but my vietnamese is a little rusty. My vietnamese cooking is a different story.

Artashes :D actually i was gonna say that i spent the whole day yesterday trying to convert to phpBB from UBB.thread and needed comments how the layout looks but i got tired and lazy. Of course i don't expect anyone to join (because it's a foreign language site) ;)
Anyway, i like phpBB so much (way better than my current board at iAsian.net) :(

blue: :D you can speak vietnamese ?? wow ...that's really nice

blue: you can speak vietnamese ?? wow ...that's really nice

Well, when I say my Vietnamese is a little rusty what I actually mean is that I do not now, nor have I ever spoken a word of Vietnamese.
I do cook Vietnamese though.:p

hey.. i don't know if this has already been said to you but maybe see where you have your banner box. maybe you might want to try putting a colourful banner in there. that's just a suggestion.

anyway i think that is just a theme that you can download. did you download it?

but other than that it looks good.. but i think it could look better if you had a banner in like the banner area instead of just writing which is just too plain for me.

WyboTribe: yup you're right ...a banner would look better ...I haven't had time to create one :( and yes i downloaded the skin :( :( :(

thanks for your review

Wow! It looks really nice! I have never installed phpBB myself but I gotta say it looks good. Was it a lot of work to do it, and was the skin avaiable for download? I really like the way you have links and stuff on top.