Looking for a dedicated server in Singapore

QuimBaruch

Hello Guys,

I am new on hostingdiscussion and our company is looking for a reliable solution in Singapore. So I thought that it would be great to find few proven providers in this area and discuss with you our opportunities. We would like to pay for quality instead of cheap - bad support - bad connectivity to Asia.

Requirements:
  • unmetered plan
  • E3
  • 16GB RAM (at least)
  • 1TB HDD
  • at least stable bandwidth 800Mbit/s, would be great if there is some providers who can offer 1Gbps

So would you recommend me some local provider in Singapore?

Looking forward to your advices.

NOTICE: Please note that the poster is looking for recommendations of providers, not offers. Advertising your services is against the rules (whether publicly or through private messaging) and should we learn of such cases, infraction(s) will be issued.

Thank you,
HostingDiscussion

Due to expensive traffic in Asia somewhere around 4000 USD

So you will be needing a constant 1Gbps throughput, just to clarify? Are you able to provide usage as well so that others can suggest options? You may want to check the offers section for your needs.

Traffic is indeed expensive in Singapore. There are Asia optimized routes out of a number of West Coast USA data centers. Why the need for a constant 1Gbps throughput?

Haven't seen any answers with providers. As stated above the traffic in APAC region is considerably more expensive than in the EU & US. Singapore has been mentioned in other forums this is the list mentioned

Leaseweb - 1Gbps
Readyserver - 100Mbps
NewMedia Express

Can't give any recommendations, but you can research them further sepparately

Bandwith at Singapore getting cheap today. For NTT, GTT, Cogent and other few tier 1 provider offer USD1/Mbps at 10G level. With USD4000 budget, you can get 1Gbps unmetered without any issue.

> unmetered plan
This is something not yet feasible in Asia. If you can live with 10-20TB Bandwidth then I would suggest you have a look at Leaseweb.

You can have unmetered bandwidth on a capped. eg. 5Mbps unmetered

Asia bandwidth is definitely expensive alot than in US.

Not much provider in Singapore offering 1Gbps port. Mostly on 100Mbps Port.

Hello Guys,

I am new on hostingdiscussion and our company is looking for a reliable solution in Singapore. So I thought that it would be great to find few proven providers in this area and discuss with you our opportunities. We would like to pay for quality instead of cheap - bad support - bad connectivity to Asia.

Requirements:
  • unmetered plan
  • E3
  • 16GB RAM (at least)
  • 1TB HDD
  • at least stable bandwidth 800Mbit/s, would be great if there is some providers who can offer 1Gbps

So would you recommend me some local provider in Singapore?

Looking forward to your advices.

Have you get the offer?

$4,000 for 1 Gigabit in Asia may be a bit unrealistic.

Assuming you are talking about a real dedicated connection to your server as you said you need a constant 800 Mbits of data flow. So you can discard a shared port where the provider will NOT let you push constantly that amount monopolizing the switch over other customers.

Bandwith at Singapore getting cheap today. For NTT, GTT, Cogent and other few tier 1 provider offer USD1/Mbps at 10G level. With USD4000 budget, you can get 1Gbps unmetered without any issue.

Shared yes, dedicated only for him no.

And he will need 2 providers if he wants redundancy.

Hi Sir,

$4000 is possible to do in Asia. Real Dedicated and Good Asia Route.
You may consider Hong Kong as well.

Shared yes, dedicated only for him no.

And he will need 2 providers if he wants redundancy.

Redundant on same provider still possible. As i said, NTT allow each link at 5G, and burstable to 10G. so if sign up 10G from NTT, you could get dual link form different equipment.

But i guess in asia not many hosting provider has multiple 10g network.