Not open for further replies.

tnynyn

Looking for a host that can give me the following specs:

Quad Core
4GB Ram
Raid 1
100GB Storage
Linux or FreeBSD

Will be used for sending emails (not spam, it is a double opt in email) and allow adult stuff. Also need full SSH root access, does not need to be managed (other than hard rebooting, hardware management, etc..)

Last edited:
Hello tnynyn,

I can offer you a dedicated server with the following specifications:

-Intel Xeon Quad Core 2.4Ghz
-4 GB DDR2 RAM
-5 included IP Addresses
-Your choice of Linux (We can do FreeBSD 5 or higher)
-2000 GB of Data Transfer
-(2) 250 GB SATA Hard Disk with hardware-based Raid 1

Setup Fee: $79.95
Monthly Rate: $194.95
Annual Rate: $2099.95 (equivalent to $175/mo)

Please feel free to contact me at jsones@provistatech.com with any questions you may have.

Feel free to visit our website at http://www.provistatech.com to learn more about us.

Just to be safe, adult content and email use must abide by our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies which can be found at our website, but what you've said about the email sounds fine.

Best,

Last edited:
FibaHost - they were looking for a QuadCore with 4GB ram. Neither of your two offers are meeting those needs.

Intel Xeon 2.1Ghz Quad Core
Raid 1
2 x 250GB SATA
4GB RAM
CentOS, RedHat, FreeBSD - Free
2000GB Bandwdith
--- $260/month (Pay for first 3 months, we pay the 4th!)

Hi,

Xeon X3220 Quad Core
2x250 GB SATA in RAID 1
4 GB DDR2 RAM
Fedora, Debian, FreeBSD

$197.91 USD Monthly with a $99.95 Setup fee, you'll need to enter the code HOSTDISDED to get this price (It has 10% off)

You can also pay 12 months upfront to obtain a monthly price of $183.41 ($99.95 setup) also using the code HOSTDISDED

Hello tnynyn,

I can offer you a dedicated server with the following specifications:

-Intel Xeon Quad Core 2.4Ghz
-4 GB DDR2 RAM
-5 included IP Addresses
-(2) 250 GB SATA Hard Disk with hardware-based Raid 1

Setup Fee: $79.95
Monthly Rate: $194.95
Annual Rate: $2099.95 (equivalent to $175/mo)

Please feel free to contact me at jsones@provistatech.com with any questions you may have.

Feel free to visit our website at http://www.provistatech.com to learn more about us.

Just to be safe, adult content and email use must abide by our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies which can be found at our website, but what you've said about the email sounds fine.

Best,

I have one more option that I would like to offer you as well:

-Intel Core2Quad
-4 GB DDR2 RAM
-5 included IP Addresses
-(2) 250 GB SATA Hard Disks with hardware-based Raid 1

Setup Fee: FREE!
Monthly Rate: $159.95
Annual Rate: $1599.95 (equivalent to $133/mo)

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, to learn more about these options, or to initiate an order.

thanks everyone!!!! this post will be very handy. I will look through each host and see which one serves my needs. Will also keep you all in my info just in case we decide to add more servers.

Our price for this will be $160 a month with hardware RAID 1, what is the disk size you need ? 2 X 250 GB ?

We specialize in selling mail servers and already about quite a good number of mail servers we sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.