looking for a host for my video site

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteater

hi there i am thinking to start a site like youtube my current webhost is not allowing that type of sites(coz they may contain adult content) so i am looking for another host which allow me to have a youtube like site

Hello,

We can provide you high bandwith dedicated server depending upon your needs. Regarding contents as long as you take necessary action againt complaints, we have no problem hosting any tube sites.

We have a special offer going on which is as follows.

Quad core Xeon 5410
16gb RAM
1tb HDD
1gbps port
10tb of monthly transfer
Fully managed (we help you setup the site)

$299/mo (when paid quarterly)
$349/mo (when paid monthly)

If you have further clarifications/to go ahead with the order, you can email me anand@rexlayer.com

Regards
Anand S

Hello

You might want to give us a shot. Try our VPS plan that would suit your need

Disk Space: 6 GB
• Data Transfer: 600 GB
• Memory: 128 MB
• 40 Domain Hosting
• Control Panel: LxAdmin
• 1 Dedicated IP
• CentOS 4.4
• Secure Shell (SSH)
• Full Root Access
• PHP/MySQL/Apache Pre-installed
• Un-Managed Service

Price: $10/month

More information:
http://igchosting.in/linux_vps_special.php

Thanks

host your site with us

hi there i am thinking to start a site like youtube my current webhost is not allowing that type of sites(coz they may contain adult content) so i am looking for another host which allow me to have a youtube like site

hello, we sure can provide you hosting for your site,
check out our website for information about our deals

www.beastserv.com

you may contact us via http://www.beastserv.com/contacts.html

If you want something like YouTube you will want to start out with a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or perhaps even a Dedicated Server. Shared hosting or master resellers are below you at this point. You want something with dedicated resources for your visitors / users. If you need anymore guidance or assistance please feel free to e-mail me at lindi@thehosted.com and I will be more then happy to help.

Have you found a host yet? If not, we can chat and discuss a VPS package that will suit your needs :)

Our Shared, VPS and dedicated plans are FFMPEG ready, so it will fit your video sharing website. About adult content we allow only on dedicated servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.