Looking for a part time staff member

turnkey

I am looking for somebody to help out with techical issues part time. IE: Answer trouble tickets, restart services when needed.

The qualifications:

Must be in the US.
Must pass a security screaning
Must provide contact info and fax a written application. I will send you the application.

Requirements:

1 year of shell experience
1 year of WHM/cPanel

Others:

PHP, Perl and MySQL is a plus

What do you get?

Free nice reseller account and paid $0.25 for each trouble ticket that is responded by you and handled 100% by you.

This does not count if I respond to a ticket so you have to be fast :)

After 30 days of service I will look at either raising the min for trouble tickets or give you a flat rate until that min is reached.

IE: I may pay you $30 per month even if you do not do $30 in trouble tickets. But, some months you will do more the $30 and I will take the 0.25 x TT = your pay above $30

As always, I will perform reviews every 6 months and if your performance increases so will your suplimental pay,

If interested please email robert@techknow.com

It's a clever idea. Should anyone need tech support help in the UK on a Windows based server, drop me a PM ;)

Hello Will,

I can't PM yet until I have 10 posts. I'll email you today though, as we are growing rapidly and are currently looking for qualified folks to join a rocking team.

Best wishes.

Hi Allen! Sounds good, I look forward to hearing from you. (I'm sure Matt will bump your postcount up, too ;) )