Looking for a partner to help develop GoHosting.org.uk!

Hello,

Define "Partner". Will everything be 50 / 50 down the line? I would suggest if you are serious about looking for a partner to provide more information so others who might be interested are aware of your criteria. I also tired to visit your website 'http://gohosting.org.uk/' and it does not load for me. That doesn't sit well.

This is not a template it is a rip.
Could you please explain yourself BenGoodman?
Every bit of content is stolen including user reviews.

If you want to succeed in web hosting, you've got to be legit in every single way possible, one small mistake can ruin your whole rep and lose potential customers

Last edited:
This is true, your reputation is everything in the web hosting industry. Dot your is and cross your ts.

Hello,

Define "Partner". Will everything be 50 / 50 down the line? I would suggest if you are serious about looking for a partner to provide more information so others who might be interested are aware of your criteria. I also tired to visit your website 'http://gohosting.org.uk/' and it does not load for me. That doesn't sit well.
Doesn't load for me either, so I don't know what we're comparing to.

Also is this your site www.sarorahosting.com ? Both are having same template, same model, same design everything except logo
How were you able to relate this so quickly?

The partner I am looking for is a 25% share partner, and they must have the following skills.

PHP 5, MYSQL, HTML, CSS3, and a real enthusiastic attitude toward wanting the business to succeed.

If you are intrested please contact me at bengoodman@gohosting.org.uk.

---

In reply to the comments, the site was ripped and the content stolen.
The site has since been completely re-designed and built from scratch.
The content was uploaded because of a staffing error.
I do apologise for this.

Ben Goodman

The partner I am looking for is a 25% share partner, and they must have the following skills.

PHP 5, MYSQL, HTML, CSS3, and a real enthusiastic attitude toward wanting the business to succeed.

If you are intrested please contact me at bengoodman@gohosting.org.uk.

---

In reply to the comments, the site was ripped and the content stolen.
The site has since been completely re-designed and built from scratch.
The content was uploaded because of a staffing error.
I do apologise for this.

Ben Goodman

The site was completely stolen. How is this a "staffing error"?

He means, his staff uploaded the template before he could make the modifications to it so it would not looked ripped. That is what he means.

Stealing a template is wrong and now becuase of this thread your companies' reputation is ruined.

Also, you have an oversold package on your site....That is not good. Overselling is bad and people now-a-days want a honest host, not a host that offers 450GB of premium space. Also, I know what your gunna say "But, I can!" No, you can't. Sorry if I come off as hostile, but I am just telling you the facts. Become an honest host and the customers will come.