Looking for a trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

ergenekon

Hi,
I am looking for a trial hosting for about 4 months. I need SQL Server 2000 with 250mb space and ASP.NET 1.1, 200mb file space, 5 e-mail addresses, reasonable bandwith, FTP and easy setup. I will be connecting with either Frontpage 2003 or VS.NET 2003. If my experience is good with it, I will buy it and willing to pay 2 years in advance. My budget is around 6 US dolars a month

I want to start a blog by using DotText application and plus some downloads of my small applications. I was using free services on Google and MSN Spaces but I think it is time to switch to a hosting service and also to get a real URL.

Thanks

Ergenekon

Why four months? Sounds like you're looking more for Sponsored Hosting than a trial. A host might be willing to do it, with the incentive of 2years paid in advance. If you cant pay now, how are you going to pay then?
~Equinox

2 months is also enough

I thought, I can evaluate the services in 4 months. But I can change it. 2 months is also enough, I guess.

Ergenekon

haha, I see a post was removed from this thread. Are you allowed to post offers in this forum in response to the OP's request?
(Just clearing up the rules here)
~Equinox

A few posts were removed because they were not offers. I left a couple of similar messages to take the point across, but there is no need for holding discussions in this forum. It is for custom requests and custom offers only. If someone cannot meet the request - do not post, its that easy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.