Looking for honest and reliable host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afonso

Hello,

I am looking for a hosting company that meets these requirements:

- allows me to host 2 domains, each one with its own cpanel.
- 200 mb of combined disc space.
- 2GB of bandwidth
- At least 2 MYSQL Databases
- CGI-BIN
- Webmail
- POP/IMAP/SMTP support

I am willing to spend around $10 (US dollars)/month. Less will be great, but I don't want to sacrifice quality too much.

I will value hosts offering additional account features such as Fantastico, etc...than those focusing their offers on huge amounts of disc space and bandwidth that I will probably never use.

I am located in Europe (Portugal) and usually take into account the connection response time. From my experience, I have noticed that US hosts with servers on "ThePlanet" are usually faster...but that's not a requirement.

Very Important:
In one of the domains I plan to use WordPress and on the other one I plan to use ExpressionEngine. I have read about bloggers complaining that their accounts were suspended because these applications were using too many server resources, therefore, I would like to be assured that there's no problem in using these two blogging applications.

Lastly, I have changed hosts too many times, so this time I am trying hard to find a reliable and honest company with whom I can do business for years to come, without the need to worry if they're going to be around next year, or if if the server crashed for the 3rd time in a month.

No offers from resellers please.

I would prefer if you post your offers in the forum, instead of pm'ing me.

Thanks for your time.

Afonso :)

Last edited:
Whoa, We EXACTLY fit the type of host your are looking for:

1. We will give you a reseller account AND setup your websites for you.

2. 200Mb of Space + 2GB of Bandwidth for $50/Year OR $5/Month

3. As many MySQL DB's as you need + Webmail

4. Fantastico FULLY Installed

5. Our SERVERS (Plural) our ALL Hosted with "The Planet" at their Newest Datacenter.

6. We have NEVER had to suspend any customer for over server usage. We are pro-active and if websites are taking up lots of resources, we upgrade that client to a more powerful server with their permission :)

7. We have been around for 15+ Months and ALL of our yearly plan holders are renewing :)

8. We rent our servers directly from The Planet.

9. The rate I quoted you is a bit higher then our standard rates at MechHosting.com, but that is due to it being a custom package :) Our 3-Member team has a 24 Hour return on Support Tickets and we value ALL of our clients.

We can hook you up with a $3.95 / mo package that contains 250MB of space and 5GB bandwidth.

http://www.easiesthost.com

Please message me on AOL IM if you have any questions about our service. We can promise quality web hosting. AIM: easiestadam

For $7.95 ConnectYourWeb's S-300 Plan can provide you with:

We have been running for 2 years and know what it takes to run a hosting company.

Support for 3 domains (2 addon domains and your main domain)

We host our website and yours from the Equnix facility in Virginia.

Standard assortment of cpanel goodies which include everything you asked for.

We have a couple site using wordpress. The other blog software you mentioned we aren't as familiar with but we'd be more than happy to a ccomodate your needs with that.

If you have any questions email sales@connectyourweb.com

we have quite a few packages that can fit your needs. We are honest and reliable. *points to text ad near top of screen*

feel free to check us out at http://www.digitalcaravan.net were also running a special promotion for Hosting Discussion members only!

sign-up on any of our packages and not only do you get our normal low rates but if you use coupon code hd10 you get 25% off. and thats recurring to. So you keep that low rate with the 25% off as long as your with us.

Last edited:
Gold
Price: $4.80
Space: 200MB
Bandwidth: 2GB
MySQL: 30
Email: 30
Addon/Parked/Subdomains: 8
cPanel: YES!
Fantastico: YES!
Money Back Gaurantee: YES! (20 days)
Uptime Gaurantee: YES! (99%)

We are incredibly honest and will not lie to you if something goes wrong or if there is any downtime! We have been in business for almost a year and have over 30 happy customers and 10 members of staff.

Simply visit http://www.influencehost.com and click Order and select the Gold package :)

Last edited:
Hi! I can offer you the following plan, owned and operated by myself:

250 megs disk space
2+ gigs bandwidth
2 addon domains
more MySQL than u will ever need
POP3/IMAP/SMTP support
web based email panel
Control panel for each domain.

$1.99 per month, no setup fees.

Dimension 4 Hosting

Thank you for reading my offer.

Basic Package
250 MB Space / 2 GB Transfer -- $4.95/month or $49.50/year
- 10 subs/domains/email/mysql
- Includes Fantastico
- Includes 5 stat programs

Please go to www.maxiumhosting.com/special.html for the special prices

FREE DOMAIN WITH HOSTING PLANS

We offer Domain Register for your site
Top Level Domain Pricing

.COM $9.99/year
.NET $9.99/year
.ORG $9.99/year
.BIZ $9.99/year
.INFO $9.99/year
.NAME $9.99/year
.US $9.99/year

1-888-530-2726
Reliable, Affordable, Irresistible
Yahoo!: MaxiumLive

Thanks everyone for your offers.

None of the above was chosen for diferent reasons, but I think I should say that Mechhosting was the one that most caught my attention. His answer was fast, and understood what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I was a bit disapointed with the site/forum.
I will keep everyone in my list for future reference...

Regards,

Afonso :)

P.S.: Please feel free to lock the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.