Looking For Hosting In Exchange For Free Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorneliusW

This is Cornelius Wilson, Daily Entertainment Online, Pro Wrestling News, 3-2-1 Movies, and PlayStation 3 Insiders Owner.

I am developing a new website, Nintendo Revolution website. It's a console that will be coming out in 2006. I would like to jump in the market early, which in fact I would be jumping in real early if I got started this week (which I plan to do). I register the domain names about twenty minutes ago.

With the instant success I had with PlayStation 3 Insiders when it launch in January, and now with the ridiculous amount of traffic it's getting now, I'm starting to like these gaming sites.

If I jump in the market now I will have the upper hand on the other Nintendo Revolution sites that will come in the upcoming months.

What I would like to know is if someone would be able to host the site in exchange for advertising. It will hardly take up any bandwidth, as I do not expect for traffic to be high unless I get lucky. There are about three Nintendo Revolution sites out there and none of them get decent traffic, mainly because there's no information out on this console yet but there will be information released this week because of the E3 event. I would like to have this site online either on Wednesday or Thursday.

The domain names I have are nintendorevolutions.net
nrevolution.net, and nintendorevolutionforums.com. NRevolution.net will forward to nintendorevolutions.net and I can get paid hosting for nintendorevolutionforums.com because I don't want to use your server just for forums.

Now onto what I will need.
- 20 GIGs bandwidth (doubt I will come close to reaching this limit in one month for the entire year but I would rather stay on the safe side with 20 GIGs)
- 300 MB space
- Control Panel
- and the rest of the goodies normal servers include.

Again you will be able to chose what type of advertisments to get placed on the website.

If interested please contact me at pwz2k@hotmail.com, reply back to the thread or send me a private message.

Cornelius, just wondering.....

If you're planning to pay for a hosting account for nintendorevolutionforums.com, why not pay for one account and host all of the domains on the one account?

You can do this with addon domains.

Parked domains would suffice for forwarding nrevolution.net to nintendorevolutions.net

In fact, you could use nintendorevolutionforums.com as the main domain for the account, and use addon domain features for all of the other domains, and point them anywhere you wish, or develop them as their own sites from the addon folder.

I just wanted to add also as a reminder, to any host offering, you must post your offer here, according to HD rules.

I would actually take ANMMark's advice about hosting your websites. It would be less hassle in the long run.

edit: offer removed

(I'll post my offer again if you are interested.)

sorry admins :crap: :cry:

Last edited:
This is a SPONSORED web hosting requests forum. Provided offers should reflect that. No paid hosting offers are allowed, unless the user states so.

Would that slow down the loading of the websites or will the speed remain the same? If that's the case I may just do what you said.

You will already be on a shared server Cornelius so the speed won't be affected if you have more than one site.
You should consider a reseller account so you will be in full control of your domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.